Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-26-2018, 12:49 PM   #6651
elvirawynter
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi Alex,

A few of us have noticed that any mention of X-23 has been removed from the website. Is this statue being canceled?
elvirawynter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:03 PM   #6652
DroidAssassin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Alex, Will Sideshow be distributing the Prime 1 Gatchaman line? The first reveal looks fantastic & I would love to add them to my collection!
DroidAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 11:35 AM   #6653
dmoff
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Alex, could I make a suggestion for the inclusion of a comic book styled alternate head for the recently previewed Aquaman movie PF?

The costume means it would fit in with both comic and movie style pfs and SS could effectively double their sales by catering to people who want one of either.
dmoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 03:47 PM   #6654
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Hi Alex ...can I bury the hope to have the last of the first 6 avengers in the avengers 1/5 line? Ant-man?
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 02:15 PM   #6655
Harbinger176
The Spirit

Hi Alex,

Just wanted to know if there was any chance we might see other characters in statue form from the Dynamite Entertainment license like Dejah Thoris, Pantha, Sheena, or Jungle Girl?

Thanks for your time.
Harbinger176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:59 AM   #6656
Timothy
The Spirit

Will the new Punisher PF include an alternate portrait without face paint? Thank you for any information you can provide.
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 09:42 AM   #6657
Rancorkill
Fantastic Four

Hi Alex

Should I assume that with COTD Shieve displayed next to the 2019 COTD wall calendar that she is still in the planned for release?!!! (please say yes, please say yes, please say yes)

When should we expect the next COTD PO?

Thanks!
Rancorkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 11:41 AM   #6658
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Hello Alex,

So apparently No cable PF at NYCC , do you know if it is still on the agenda that Sideshow unveils the prototype this fall ? I soooo want to see it before the end of the year, please tell me it is possible

And on another topic, I love the Grace PF revealed at the convention, any chance you can tell us approximately when she will be on preorder and also I'm worried she will not fit in my Besta because of her wingspan, so just in case, is it possible for you to get the width of this statue ?

Thank you very much !
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:42 PM   #6659
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

So the rogue Maquette had clearly been at the show on preview night. People at the show said they were told it broke. Then other sideshow staff, I won’t list names, said “it never made the trip”?

What is up with the dishonesty? Did it break? Why’d it break? If it snapped at the arm like folks seem to be claiming, I think you should let the public know. If these get shipped and they start snapping at the wrist because of engineering flaws, people would lose it.
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:52 PM   #6660
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post

What is up with the dishonesty? Did it break? Why’d it break? If it snapped at the arm like folks seem to be claiming, I think you should let the public know. If these get shipped and they start snapping at the wrist because of engineering flaws, people would lose it.
Did someone say it broke at the arm, or just that it broke?

This is just the proto, anyway. Doesn’t mean the production pieces won’t be engineered much better.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote