Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 02-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #661
FROBAY
Phoenix

I am going to display 1 with the Predalien Bust On Order from SS. Im holding the other 3 for future trading. I typically couldnt afford these at once, but i flex payed them so it wasn't a big deal.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #662
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
Congrats . . . looks very nice, but doesn't compare to the Warrior bust from SS IMO . . . but then I'm heavily biased What are you going to do with 4 though ??
Dont get me wrong, I would love a Warrior bust but I missed that boat and not going to pay the 2500.00 I Have seen them go for.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:41 PM   #663
Mannequin
I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
I am going to display 1 with the Predalien Bust On Order from SS. Im holding the other 3 for future trading. I typically couldnt afford these at once, but i flex payed them so it wasn't a big deal.
Dude we are on the same boat.. I got 2 of this for future trading.. Missed out on the alien warrior and I am not willing to fork out 2 gran. for it. Unless I have equal statue which appreciated over time.

This club is going to be very limited i'd say..
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #664
Count Meno
Frackin!

I'm now at the one week mark with USPS and no change in status.

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 11, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I've never experienced anything remotely like this with UPS. The package was shipped a week ago and the tracking shows no progress? WTF!!!

Tick tock tick tock
Count Meno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:05 AM   #665
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Meno View Post
I'm now at the one week mark with USPS and no change in status.

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 11, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I've never experienced anything remotely like this with UPS. The package was shipped a week ago and the tracking shows no progress? WTF!!!

Tick tock tick tock
Thats how mine read online till they arrived. I bet you get yours today.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:15 AM   #666
furystorm
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I have the exact same message with a Patient Zero PF that was shipped last Tuesday. The USPS system sucks, but what can we do about it. I'm hoping to see my PZ today.
furystorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:06 PM   #667
Turtle
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Question for those ordering mutiple busts--where wil you store the extra ones? Seems like the boxes are quite large.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #668
Count Meno
Frackin!

It's amazing how bad usps is. I've had countless packages delivered by UPS and Fedex and I've never seen anything like this. The guy who had the post office call him and tell him he had to pick it up is hysterical. Lets face it. The Gov't can't do anything as good as the private sector.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #669
PitViper
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

I got the chance to inspect my bust today...and I couldn't be happier!!! NONE of the inaccuracies take away from the piece as a whole. Paint looks excellent as well. This baby is second only to the SS 1:1 warrior bust
PitViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #670
Count Meno
Frackin!

Sounds great PitViper! Too bad mine is stuck in a different dimension.