Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 08-15-2023, 11:21 PM   #661
Lugnuts
Birdman

Hell has frozen over. I messaged spec fiction on Friday and they said they would send an invoice. Nothing happened. Messaged them again and they finally sent the invoice for shipping. Just got the email saying it?s been shipped (well, label created, it?s a start).

You would think if you have fully paid for an item, when that place gets the item they immediately let you know it?s ready to ship and that?s that. Not having to message them on Facebook to remind them to send you the thing you?ve paid for.
Lugnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 09:15 AM   #662
Lugnuts
Birdman

Here it is. It?s ok, not with the nearly 3 year wait. It?s missing a button on the purple coat. Wish I cancelled it and put the money towards prime 1 Wonder Woman vs Hydra. Headsculpt is excellent, pretty much everything on this statue is excellent, just that both the inart joker being incredible and the 3 year wait made me not really care about this anymore.
I?ll do outdoor pictures next week, then figure out if I?ll keep this or not.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5951.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	164409   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5957.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	164410   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5955.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	200.9 KB
ID:	164411  
Old 08-24-2023, 09:23 AM   #663
jeremydmc
Suicide Squad

That sucks after waiting for 3 years it came with one of the buttons missing. I almost ordered this one myself. I would be livid.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 11:42 AM   #664
Lugnuts
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
That sucks after waiting for 3 years it came with one of the buttons missing. I almost ordered this one myself. I would be livid.
I messaged spec about it already. Probably be 3 years to get a button knowing how slow queen Studios is. Unfortunately the button was not in the box or the bag the body of the statue so it must have been gone before it was boxed up at queen Studios factory, otherwise it would have been easy to just glue it back on.
Old 08-24-2023, 05:53 PM   #665
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Pretty sure it’s supposed to be missing that button. The vest was missing the button in the movie.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 05:55 PM   #666
Agent23

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Joker_(No...Nolan%2920.jpg
Old 08-25-2023, 02:48 AM   #667
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugnuts View Post
Here it is. It?s ok, not with the nearly 3 year wait. It?s missing a button on the purple coat. Wish I cancelled it and put the money towards prime 1 Wonder Woman vs Hydra. Headsculpt is excellent, pretty much everything on this statue is excellent, just that both the inart joker being incredible and the 3 year wait made me not really care about this anymore.
I?ll do outdoor pictures next week, then figure out if I?ll keep this or not.
I am sure they will source you a purple button.
It sucks when you have to wait as long as you did.
I sense chinks in the armor of Queen Studio's are slowly creeping in. 1 missing purple button is nothing to how Black Widow turned out. If you look at it like that, your 1 purple button is not such a big issue
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 08:36 AM   #668
Agent23

Oh my mistake. Didn’t read that right. I see it’s in the purple coat now. Dang that’s too bad, I hope it’s rectified for you.
Old 08-25-2023, 10:31 AM   #669
Lugnuts
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I am sure they will source you a purple button.
It sucks when you have to wait as long as you did.
I sense chinks in the armor of Queen Studio's are slowly creeping in. 1 missing purple button is nothing to how Black Widow turned out. If you look at it like that, your 1 purple button is not such a big issue
That?s true, sadly lol. I was thinking of getting that black widow but I?m glad I didn?t now.
Old 08-25-2023, 10:33 AM   #670
Lugnuts
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Oh my mistake. Didn?t read that right. I see it?s in the purple coat now. Dang that?s too bad, I hope it?s rectified for you.
I?m sure it will. I have the hot toys 1/4 scale joker figure, I can just rip a button off of that and glue it on the queen statue. I planned on having the hot toys version in the jail cell look anyway, so it won?t bother me that much since it won?t have the purple coat on anymore anyway.