Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 11-04-2021, 10:06 AM   #661
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor88 View Post
Yeah I really want Endgame Wanda to go with my Infinity Sage Avengers line.
DR Strange and Vision will be welcome as well.
The IS Vision face sculpt is really bad.
Same, I'm extremely interested in Wanda and Dr. Strange. I'd take a Vision too if it's done well.

I agree with you, that IS Vision is horrendous. I don't want to take any enjoyment out from the people who've POed it, so I almost never go to that thread but I don't understand how anyone is happy with that portrait.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:08 AM   #662
tarim69
Sailor Moon

Interested to see Queens Wanda.
tarim69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:08 AM   #663
coolbear
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
I checked with Chase and at least to ship to Canada, it was around $100 USD or there abouts.

Pretty solid actually.

I'm really happy to have this locked in. Looking forward to seeing more stuff from QS.
If their estimate is right then that's a pretty reasonable shipping cost. I was thinking about POing from Sugo Toys but their shipping estimate was aroung $190 CAD, so ended up ordering from CC. Yeah, the white version as well... :P
coolbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:16 AM   #664
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbear View Post
If their estimate is right then that's a pretty reasonable shipping cost. I was thinking about POing from Sugo Toys but their shipping estimate was aroung $190 CAD, so ended up ordering from CC. Yeah, the white version as well... :P
The White suit is HOT.

I'm honestly pretty surprised.

Slightly off topic, still no white suit up on SF but it seems there's only about 5 of the black suit left? They are moving fast... But I didn't check what the stock was when it was first released.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:18 AM   #665
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Has anyone here actually preordered the black? As it seems all the comments are about the white.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:21 AM   #666
JanuaryStorm
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Has anyone here actually preordered the black? As it seems all the comments are about the white.
I have. Planning on getting both.

And the Iron Studios one is arriving Monday.
JanuaryStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:32 AM   #667
pdenham
Teen Titans

Jeff (nearmint) said he was getting both as well.

Is Spec down to two left on the black now? I don't know if the cart is an accurate gauge of their actual allotment, but that's all it lets me add now.

I would have expected a TBD es to be available quite a bit longer than just a few days.
pdenham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:39 AM   #668
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
Jeff (nearmint) said he was getting both as well.

Is Spec down to two left on the black now? I don't know if the cart is an accurate gauge of their actual allotment, but that's all it lets me add now.

I would have expected a TBD es to be available quite a bit longer than just a few days.
I think 3, it seems the allotment for deposit and full is different but I'm not exactly sure how that works.

Of course, Todd could get more in... But it sure looks like the black version is nearly sold out as well.

That's kinda crazy... I expected the white suit to sell fast due to the very low ES but didn't expect both to be gone in just a few days.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:42 AM   #669
Viper2005
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Oh my God - can you imagine waiting on Specfiction, the statue sells out, and THEN Specfiction announce they won't get it.......?

Shop loyalty is one thing, but at 420 units outside Asia - I wouldn't wait around. Other stores are listing the Snow variant now, so whatever the issue is at Specfiction, the statue is whittling down as we speak.

Also, maybe Specfiction could make a clear statement in this thread....would put a lot of collector's minds at rest.
It’s been more than 26 hours since the preorders went up, and I’m getting concerned about this exact issue! I’m not sure that the delay is, but at this point I might have to start looking at the Singapore shop options.
Viper2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:50 AM   #670
bmcd1985
Fantastic Four

I’d never heard of Heroes until this thread but I went ahead and ordered the White from them, and FOMO made me order the Black from Spec not ten minutes after. Frankly for $1,500 I get both versus how 1/3 scale Batmen are skyrocketing to that level. I’d been refreshing the Spec page for the White roughly every half hour for the last day or so and really didn’t want to miss out. Hadn’t done that since the JND Harley. I really like this piece.
bmcd1985 is offline   Reply With Quote