Old 01-15-2017, 04:36 PM   #671
dao2
Cyclops

Even the toad's EX is better then Triss' :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 09:38 PM   #672
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

I would love another version of Geralt with Uma as exclusive ! Love that sick looking booger!!
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 09:51 PM   #673
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Even the toad's the EX is better then Triss' :|
What EX for the Frog?
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 10:05 PM   #674
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
What EX for the Frog?
Nothing
Old 01-15-2017, 10:43 PM   #675
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
That's only cause you haven't played Skies of Arcadia.
I know. Witcher almost dethroned my childhood favorite. But can't I just I just say I love them for different reasons. Nintendo Switch needs an HD remaster and I'll be happy. Unless they want to do Skies of Arcadia 2. I'm perfectly fine with that to.

Also buying statues of characters that I'm not that attached to is the reason why most get sold unless a better version comes out down the road. That's why I sold all of my Star Wars statues. I like the series but I'm not in love with the series so they had to go.

The market isn't flooded with too much Witcher stuff and getting statues that are high quality made me extremely happy. I never thought I would be pre-ordering something this expensive. I'm used to Pop Culture Shocks prices. But I'm a big enough fan to want to get the main characters that I feel are the main characters. The toad is not so sadly he won't be in my collection any time soon.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 11:14 PM   #676
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
I know. Witcher almost dethroned my childhood favorite. But can't I just I just say I love them for different reasons. Nintendo Switch needs an HD remaster and I'll be happy. Unless they want to do Skies of Arcadia 2. I'm perfectly fine with that to.

Also buying statues of characters that I'm not that attached to is the reason why most get sold unless a better version comes out down the road. That's why I sold all of my Star Wars statues. I like the series but I'm not in love with the series so they had to go.

The market isn't flooded with too much Witcher stuff and getting statues that are high quality made me extremely happy. I never thought I would be pre-ordering something this expensive. I'm used to Pop Culture Shocks prices. But I'm a big enough fan to want to get the main characters that I feel are the main characters. The toad is not so sadly he won't be in my collection any time soon.
I'm not super in love with Witcher (certainly not SoA level for me!) but I enjoyed it quite a bit. Fair few franchises I like more though, like Mass Effect, Fallout etc. Still these statues look great and fit in well with the rest of my fantasy stuff so ;p

edit: ----ing WH40k though, jesus. Been wanting that for a long time, so far the SoB seems to have killed it. Decent choice, woulda liked a primarch that starts with S but v0v still epic!
Old 01-16-2017, 01:07 AM   #677
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Nothing
LOL!
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 04:19 AM   #678
Nicobra
Frackin!

Pronounce as homer: "Frooooog..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
What EX for the Frog?
Butter + Garlic + Parsley! (French humor)
Nicobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:57 AM   #679
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
I'm not super in love with Witcher (certainly not SoA level for me!) but I enjoyed it quite a bit. Fair few franchises I like more though, like Mass Effect, Fallout etc. Still these statues look great and fit in well with the rest of my fantasy stuff so ;p

edit: ----ing WH40k though, jesus. Been wanting that for a long time, so far the SoB seems to have killed it. Decent choice, woulda liked a primarch that starts with S but v0v still epic!
There's quite a few people that are witcher junkies through books, like myself and few others that I know, and since the game was so popular, we finally get our favorite characters being realised in statue form.

Either way, it's all good. Happy that they're being made!
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 03:53 PM   #680
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
That's only cause you haven't played Skies of Arcadia.
Quote:

I think all of those titles offer something different in terms of setting, direct storyline, character design and overall feel.

I wouldn't be overly moved if SoA suddenly gain statue status, regardless of the game play. I would feel similarly if Fallout got the statue treatment as well (didn't our favorite company Gamingheads do some Fallout stuff?).
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote