Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-12-2016, 07:34 PM   #61
Gathro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I'll post pics once he comes in and put him next to some of my other pieces what I liked was the solid sculpture and paint job on this guy and he's massive. The guy had pics of him next to hulk and he was just as big. For 300 can't go wrong
Gathro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:34 PM   #62
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:17 PM   #63
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

This one is good.

1) Construction quality is excellent - strong magnet, everything fit perfectly no gaps or uneven fittings.

2) Sculpt is amazing, surprised how large this statue is, you don't see it from photos.

3) Paint quality is typical ARH style, it has a very raw feel to it, like all their pieces. It's not bad, just a different paint style than sideshow for example, where you have neat little colors in each part.

4) My biggest issue is again the packaging, by the time i opened this thing, my apt looks like after a snowstorm. This has been an issue since arh released their first statue years ago. I just don't understand why they REFUSE to pay tiny bit more, and give us sideshow quality styrofoam, as oppose to the garbage packing they insist on using that falls apart as soon as you open it. Seriously...wtf

5) Overall great statue, horrible packaging. It's a no brainer buy at current price and 100 ES. I can see this thing going to close 1k down the road given the es, quality and size.

Enjoy the photos, also note the actual statue is not yellowish at all, it's due to my yellow light directly on top of the statue when i took the photos.

gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:40 PM   #64
Gathro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Get mine tomorrow
Gathro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:45 PM   #65
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

He looks so much better in those pics... That's a great statue
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 02:30 AM   #66
mint
Doh!

Looks great. Did you order from ARH?
mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:45 AM   #67
Grog
SF Minister of Etiquette and Protocol

Guys,

I am the seller. If you prefer to do business direct email me at robbery821@aol.com I can do it for $300 shipped in the USA. I sell them on ebay for $300 plus shipping but doing the deal directly saves the ebay fees and I will pass those savings onto you guys. I had all 100 of them as it was my exclusive. I can pretty much assure you that you will not be disappointed in this monster piece
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:47 AM   #68
Grog

Here is a size comparison shot. The Viking is HUGE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	arh.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	95338  
Old 03-17-2016, 03:50 AM   #69
Grog

[QUOTE=gagaliya;5215508]This one is good.

1) Construction quality is excellent - strong magnet, everything fit perfectly no gaps or uneven fittings.

2) Sculpt is amazing, surprised how large this statue is, you don't see it from photos.

3) Paint quality is typical ARH style, it has a very raw feel to it, like all their pieces. It's not bad, just a different paint style than sideshow for example, where you have neat little colors in each part.

4) My biggest issue is again the packaging, by the time i opened this thing, my apt looks like after a snowstorm. This has been an issue since arh released their first statue years ago. I just don't understand why they REFUSE to pay tiny bit more, and give us sideshow quality styrofoam, as oppose to the garbage packing they insist on using that falls apart as soon as you open it. Seriously...wtf

5) Overall great statue, horrible packaging. It's a no brainer buy at current price and 100 ES. I can see this thing going to close 1k down the road given the es, quality and size.

Thanks for the review and im glad you like the statue. Personally I love it as I am a fan of the Shifletts and their raw sculpting style. This is a very unique piece to me.

Rob
Old 03-17-2016, 03:51 AM   #70
Grog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
I bought from him as well, good communication and great prices. Statue arrived in pristine condition. I don't know if it allowed but I have his name and eBay name as well.
thanks bud and im glad everything worked out so well

Rob