Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-15-2017, 07:35 PM   #61
johnclone
The Enchantress

30 Neptunian days
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:12 PM   #62
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

So Arahom finished the QoV repairs today and sent me a pic. It looks fantastic. He said he put 100% of himself into the statue and it really shows. And, even though I don't have it in hand, it's completed in 22 out of his estimated 30 days.

Now here I am, having talked bad about the guy like 5 times a day for what I think was a few months and he does this for me. Remember, this QoV was in no way his fault or problem but he still took care of it. If I could turn the clock back a bit, I don't think I would have spoken so harshly about him.

Some might say, "Warlock, is he buying you off with a topless statue?"

To those of you who would ask that question... yes. Yes, I think he very well might have.

So now what's the next move? Do I offer him some $ for the mods? Do I buy some comics? Do I give him the $400 back for Arhian 3? Do I waitvto see how the Sha-Ryn thing is resolved? Give me some advice. If I just take the repaired QoV and run I will feel like I took advantage of Arahom.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #63
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Dude. Just let it go. Be done with ARH and focus your energy on something else.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:25 PM   #64
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
So Arahom finished the QoV repairs today and sent me a pic. It looks fantastic. He said he put 100% of himself into the statue and it really shows. And, even though I don't have it in hand, it's completed in 22 out of his estimated 30 days.

Now here I am, having talked bad about the guy like 5 times a day for what I think was a few months and he does this for me. Remember, this QoV was in no way his fault or problem but he still took care of it. If I could turn the clock back a bit, I don't think I would have spoken so harshly about him.

To those of you who would ask that question... yes. Yes, I think he very well might have.

So now what's the next move? Do I offer him some $ for the mods? Do I buy some comics? Do I give him the $400 back for Arhian 3? Do I waitvto see how the Sha-Ryn thing is resolved? Give me some advice. If I just take the repaired QoV and run I will feel like I took advantage of Arahom.
Arahom had to break you in warlock don't worry so much...and we all have our moments when we unleash on Arahom in public and private!

At the end of the day just do what makes you happy! You want to keep buying then do it! You want to be done with ARH then do it!

I am waiting for the next hot sexy Arhian!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:49 AM   #65
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
I seem to remember Arahom holding your Arhian Forever reservation even though he refunded your money. I'd say pay for it, but only after it arrives. Mine is paid for, and I'm getting a little antsy that I've heard no more updates. Don't put any money on that statue until it arrives (if you want it).
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:41 AM   #66
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:

This for me is the flip side of Arahom, he can come across as abrasive sometimes but he also does a TON of stuff like this, many times nobody ever hears about it. I thought you have been overreacting to say the least in a lot of your threads and posts but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do think that your posts have done a lot to damage ARH and I don't know how many potential sales they may have lost. That said, I am not saying you or anyone else didn't have a beef at all or that ARH is perfect, just that when you look at very small companies we really need to acknowledge the different situations and issues they face vs the huge companies. To me small producers are closer to garage kit producers than big conglomerates and should be judged in similar fashion. But I have said that before
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:21 PM   #67
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:

don't rejoice yet until you have it in hand undamaged and is really "fixed."

$10 USD by paypal I say it gets broke during shipping back to you if he even does ship it back to you. by then his "100% of himself" fix would not matter one bit.

but nah...you can always ship it back to him so he can fix it again. by now he should already know you by heart...like a college buddy you spent a lot of nights club hopping and getting drunk with.

thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:07 PM   #68
SAB380
The X-Men

Glad it's working out for you.
Hopefully topless Sha-ryn is just as good.
Arihan3 will be the best T&A statue ever but I'd wait till you're Sha-run is done as well.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:09 PM   #69
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
This for me is the flip side of Arahom, he can come across as abrasive sometimes but he also does a TON of stuff like this, many times nobody ever hears about it. I thought you have been overreacting to say the least in a lot of your threads and posts but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do think that your posts have done a lot to damage ARH and I don't know how many potential sales they may have lost. That said, I am not saying you or anyone else didn't have a beef at all or that ARH is perfect, just that when you look at very small companies we really need to acknowledge the different situations and issues they face vs the huge companies. To me small producers are closer to garage kit producers than big conglomerates and should be judged in similar fashion. But I have said that before

yeah like warlocks hissy fit gonna stop me buying..if anything its made me want a hot Arhian more! So much passion for them hot boobies by warlock makes me jealous..I might even get the comix too!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:29 PM   #70
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I had a very legit beef... several. And I was pretty damn patient and they worked pretty hard to get me to the point I was at...

I didn't do one tenth the damage to them that they did to themselves. Let's keep it real, there are only a handful of people that haunt this forum and follow my posts. Aside from a few FB posts, this is pretty much my only platform of getting things out.

Anyway, Arahom seems to have put that behind him. So I'll do the same. I'm still on the fence about what to do. I know I'll grab some of the comics I missed but I don't think I'm going to go back in for Arhian Forever.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote