pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

Wow! I can barely assemble stuff with instructions lol
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:53 PM   #64
Luminous
Cyclops

He does some impressive work.

Actually, I clicked on his favorites, and the amount of creativity and talent on display when it comes to Lego building is absolutely mind boggling. There are some many things on display that I didn't think was possible. I guess when it comes to Legos, I should have known better.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:33 PM   #65
patrickwm68
The Flash

I caved and ordered this off Amazon. I thought it was supposed to be a Lego.com Exclusive but I found it on Target's and Walmart's sites as well. Anyway, I paid $158.00 w/ Free Shipping. Still deciding if I want to wait and give it to my son for Christmas but I don't think I can wait that long. LOL

patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:38 PM   #66
pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

Congrats! I really want the Penguin and Scarecrow from that set.
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:41 PM   #67
patrickwm68
The Flash

Thanks.

Crazy how many people are selling just the sets on eBay without the figures and vice versa.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:22 AM   #68
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

patrick, thats a great set, congrats! i got my son all the Man of Steel sets for his birthday (06/11) and really had to resist not opening them as soon as i got home. he'll dig them, no doubt.

at the phoenix con a few weeks ago, i saw some dude selling sets without the minifigs, and then he was selling the minifigs separately. crazy prices. $20-$30 each for DC and Marvel superheros. thats just the way it goes, i guess. i really want the Rancor but don't wanna shell out $60 for the lower Jabbas palace. have seen on eBay for about $30 each, but still, thats a lot for a minifig, errrrr, bigger minifig.

i always get my other son something when the other celebrates a birthday, just so not to leave them out. i ordered a Minecraft set the other day off the LEGO website. its only available online and not in any stores at all. my youngest is a Minecraft junkie and is gonna flip when he sees the set.
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:57 AM   #69
Meta Jon
Daredevil

my son just turned 13 and his interest is starting to turn from lego. He loves his Star Wars and LOTR sets, I'm hoping he keeps an interest in it though.
He loves making stop motion videos with the sets and stuff - he posted a couple on youtube, the construction of the Deathstar and a Hoth scene. If you want to check it out his user name is Zombie Ewok001
Meta Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #70
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyrob View Post
patrick, thats a great set, congrats! i got my son all the Man of Steel sets for his birthday (06/11) and really had to resist not opening them as soon as i got home. he'll dig them, no doubt.

at the phoenix con a few weeks ago, i saw some dude selling sets without the minifigs, and then he was selling the minifigs separately. crazy prices. $20-$30 each for DC and Marvel superheros. thats just the way it goes, i guess. i really want the Rancor but don't wanna shell out $60 for the lower Jabbas palace. have seen on eBay for about $30 each, but still, thats a lot for a minifig, errrrr, bigger minifig.

i always get my other son something when the other celebrates a birthday, just so not to leave them out. i ordered a Minecraft set the other day off the LEGO website. its only available online and not in any stores at all. my youngest is a Minecraft junkie and is gonna flip when he sees the set.
My son is a Roblox junkie but he wants to switch to Minecraft.

My son doesn't know I bought that Arkham set yet. He just came up behind me while I was reading your post and he saw the pic I posted. I hurried up and scrolled away from it. Thank god he didn't recognize our kitchen counter. LOL