Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-31-2015, 10:09 PM   #61
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I would really like the troopers, as long as the cost is kept down. So not a lot of switch outs and minimal bases.
I'm excited for rogue one because ever since I watched Star Wars, i wondered why they hadn't focused more on the military. (Rebel forces vs troopers.). That's why the clone wars cartoon and the story rumors for ep7 and rogue one excite me so much.
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:13 PM   #62
dao2
Cyclops

Yeah I would be interested in some of that stuff, but unless they have the global license and distributor I think I might stick to the heavy hitters unless it's amazing. Shipping would be killer ><
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:10 AM   #63
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
I wonder if the XM fans here will parallel the Sideshow fans wishlist that Igo posted last year?? He wanted something like the 5 most wanted characters from each poster, and then it was tallied as an unofficial list of the fans biggest PF wants (unselfish plug of me being the tallier).

I can't find the link anymore, but I remember Mara Jade and Vader were the top two picks. And then there was a mix of classic and EU characters after, including Obi Wan, Luke, Starkiller, and Revan...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I think there is less people going to vote for EU cause they know it's off limits atm
Yeah, I voted for Starkiller on that poll (along with Vader, Boba and Yoda, so half win for me) but I didn't vote for him here because I know it's unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Unless, like stated before, Disney incorporates some of the EU ideas into their new version. Mara Jade and other EU characters might just appear on the big screen in one way or another. I can hear the cries of "Disney butchered her/him" already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post
Did you hear JJ Abrahams wanted to give him an awesome death scene in episode 7? Haha no joke.
I wonder what their opinion of him will be if he's referenced, being that it has to be well known that he convinced the senate to give Palpatine power which made it that much easier to kick start years of oppression, destruction and death. They would have to regard him as a historical idiot. Kinda sad since he had no clue.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:20 AM   #64
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

1. VADER
2. ALL BOUNTY HUNTERS (yeah counts as one pick :P )
3. Leia, Luke, Han (same here - count as one)
4. Tie Pilot
5. Darth Maul
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:27 AM   #65
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
1. VADER
3. Leia, Luke, Han (same here - count as one)
4. Tie Pilot
5. Darth Maul
Cheater! Haha jp.

You name sounds like a Star Wars universe name. "Raas kaaz, did the Kessel Run in 11.5 parsecs"
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:14 AM   #66
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Cheater! Haha jp.

You name sounds like a Star Wars universe name. "Raas kaaz, did the Kessel Run in 11.5 parsecs"
lol.. yeah.. back im the days I was playing Star Wars Galaxy as a Zabrak and that was my Ingame name
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:57 AM   #67
mauroshow
Doh!

vader
luke
yoda
han solo
palpatine
mauroshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:13 PM   #68
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Cheater! Haha jp.

Better than Snope.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:29 PM   #69
Cali604
Adamantium Plus Member

This is sad news...I was convinced I was only getting my Fav characters from Marvel and DC...keeping things limited..no companion pieces..now Star Wars done by XM Studios shows up....sigh...buh-bye money say hello to...

1)Vader
2)Boba Fett
3)Darth Maul
4)Royal /Imperial Guards and Troopers sound cool for companion pieces (breaking all the rules...)
5)Slave Leia! (wife will prolly veto that one...) so....a RANCOR!
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:26 PM   #70
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
1. VADER
4. Tie Pilot
Actually yes, I keep forgetting but I would love the 6 ESB BHs, and a Tie Pilot but especially the BHs. Even more so then Vader tbh ;p (well actually I'd be fine if we didn't get a Fett ^^)
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote