Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Bobby C

Old 07-28-2009, 03:59 PM   #61
Sleeping Forest
Hidden Warrior

I can tell. Mostly asian love the white suit.
Prenime format is good.
Take off his cloth and show the muscle.
Cool .......
Sleeping Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #62
Bobby C
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

This is good talk, well he will be shirtless, one arm attached and based on Enter the dragon.trying to get the flow very nice since he was all about that..
Bobby C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #63
riderV3
ROT Minister of Scientific Emergency Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby C View Post
This is good talk, well he will be shirtless, one arm attached and based on Enter the dragon.trying to get the flow very nice since he was all about that..
Sorry Bobby we brought some off-the-rail discussion, can't wait to see you work the magic!
riderV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #64
Bezzerkerr
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

is this going to be a full (upper) torso?...one arm attached to the base?!?!?!?

Sounds like its gonna be HUGE!
Bezzerkerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:20 AM   #65
Bobby C
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

No problem V3 , I love to hear about this kind of thing so I do not get myself into a Cm situation.
I feel that if the pose has a action look it need to be carried out just as well, once I started the sculpt it was hard for me to say that is enough
They let me design the bust and base , this is what i love about this company, they listen.
I chose to make him more youthful looking but ultimately striving for the essence in the character that Arnie kim gives his pieces.
I must admit , I do like the look of the cover of the GOD dvd, not necessarily the movie .
it is great to hear the debates from die hard fans.

Bezz, the arm will be attached to the body. base is rather a unique design .
Old 07-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #66
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Sounds awesome bobby can't wait to see some pics of him. Though be prepared for some hard critiquing when you do show some pics
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #67
Darknight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
No problem V3 , I love to hear about this kind of thing so I do not get myself into a Cm situation.
I feel that if the pose has a action look it need to be carried out just as well, once I started the sculpt it was hard for me to say that is enough
They let me design the bust and base , this is what i love about this company, they listen.
I chose to make him more youthful looking but ultimately striving for the essence in the character that Arnie kim gives his pieces.
I must admit , I do like the look of the cover of the GOD dvd, not necessarily the movie .
it is great to hear the debates from die hard fans.

Bezz, the arm will be attached to the body. base is rather a unique design .
Sounds awesome!!

Simply cannot wait for this!
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #68
Bobby C

Diablo, I know, that is what worries me, I actually loose sleep over all these sculptures. Like most artist when we produce a piece and work really hard , it SUCKS to get publicly beat down. a lot of emotions go into each piece, well for me it does.
working on likeness such as reeve and Bruce Lee are not forgiving at all. its all or nothing.
I take this work extremely serious
Old 07-30-2009, 12:22 PM   #69
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Diablo, I know, that is what worries me, I actually loose sleep over all these sculptures. Like most artist when we produce a piece and work really hard , it SUCKS to get publicly beat down. a lot of emotions go into each piece, well for me it does.
working on likeness such as reeve and Bruce Lee are not forgiving at all. its all or nothing.
I take this work extremely serious
I don't think you've nothing to worry about mate, i've every faith you'll knock this one out the park just as you have every other bust you've done to date
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:17 PM   #70
Bezzerkerr
Kindly Asked To Leave

don't worry about the negative comments,

i'll take em out back and kick the sh*t outta em

Bezzerkerr is offline   Reply With Quote