Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-19-2011, 01:15 PM   #701
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I guess my feeling is if collectors dont like the EX they should just buy the regular version.

I cant understand how not liking the skull head would keep anyone from buying the definitive sculpture/statue of Scorpion, something that people have wanted for a long long time....unless they are just planning to flip an EX.

Ill talk to Ed Boon and see what he thinks. Maybe we will add a third head to the EX, just the plain skull.

It wouldnt be that hard to do.
YESSSS....pleaseee make it happen Jerry!

Dont make me take a dremel to his head to cut off the cotton candy hair

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:15 PM   #702
Vaako
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
I guess my feeling is if collectors dont like the EX they should just buy the regular version.

I cant understand how not liking the skull head would keep anyone from buying the definitive sculpture/statue of Scorpion, something that people have wanted for a long long time....unless they are just planning to flip an EX.

Ill talk to Ed Boon and see what he thinks. Maybe we will add a third head to the EX, just the plain skull.

It would be that hard to do.
ordered the exclusive myself and do not plan to flip this , been waiting a real long time for a decent scorpion statue ( i grew up with Mortal Kombat) so i was really excited when i heard the rumours that the exclusive would be the skull head but i never would have expected a flaming head skull , honestly i don't like it because it looks too much as ghostrider , anyway i really hope you can do something about it Jerry and that we will get a plain skull extra
Vaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #703
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

You know what they say, 3 heads are better than one
madmanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #704
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Quote:

Pefectly said Jerry. Hate the EX? Get the REG. Easy peasy

Plain skull would be a sweet addition. Either way, I'll keep my EX
WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #705
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:

That is awesome Jerry. Just talk to Ed Boon for a couple mins I'm sure he will get it, see what yous can work out. The EX would not stop (me) from buying this "definitive" Scoprion statue, but a plain skull would mean alot to me as a collector, and especially for a "complete" Scorpion piece and EX - it would only add to this statue and please the majority of how people envision Scorpion.
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:24 PM   #706
Alucard
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:

It would be that hard to do.
A third head would be great. I bought the ex cause to me it's ex or nothing. I don't sell or flip none of my statues I buy because I either love the character or because the sculpt is awesome. In this case it's both minus the flames on the ex head. Thank you for the best scorpion statue out there.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #707
azurepred
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:

I, like the others, don't like the Ex head either, but I would say if it's gonna cost you more to alter it at this stage, you might as well not bother. Like you said, the Ex head won't stop people from getting the regular. It's just really hard to add in flames on to a statue and make it look realistic.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #708
Atheris
The Maxx

Place your vote here

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=119442

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #709
StuntMan_Mike
Justice League

Hey Jerry why don't you guys just tweak the ex head??

I mean it could maybe look alot better if the flames were translucent. You know something similar to the bison hand.

Just a suggestion
StuntMan_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #710
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Extra head will be ex killer, but please let us see the pics first !! It's surprise to see the ex head turn out so bad....
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote