Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 01-05-2019, 05:08 PM   #711
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
Great video. I feel the same way about this piece. A Grail no doubt.
Thanks

Yeah.. I have not been this happy with a piece in a long time.

I know its new to me.. But I don't go overboard with my praise.. This one deserves it. People who get to see this in person will know what we are talking about.
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 08:36 PM   #712
Deadpool_9
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Just got mine today finally! Been out of town.
Will be unboxing it tonight hopefully. Will do a brief report on condition
Deadpool_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:08 PM   #713
Mister H
Ultimates

Nice vid JAWS. Even with the minor flaws, it’s still one for the ages. I now own the two essential Punisher statues, this and the Bowen Modern. Still on the fence about the upcoming SS PF. Now have to wait for SS Cable.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 12:47 AM   #714
JAWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Nice vid JAWS. Even with the minor flaws, it’s still one for the ages. I now own the two essential Punisher statues, this and the Bowen Modern. Still on the fence about the upcoming SS PF. Now have to wait for SS Cable.
Thanks H

I agree.. This is a special piece and I can look past the minor flaws easily... Of course I only had the one... Broken legs and massive leans would be a very frustrating experience though.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:19 AM   #715
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
My video review for this great piece.

https://youtu.be/yWF6mbXGIvc
I always knew you my my brother from another mother. The only difference is our preference of portraits. I love them both, but much prefer the non-bandana protrait. Other than that, I also see this as being the greatest Frank piece ever created. I still own the comiquette, and love it still, but I do think this one beats it. Awesome video, brother. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:04 PM   #716
JAWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
I always knew you my my brother from another mother. The only difference is our preference of portraits. I love them both, but much prefer the non-bandana protrait. Other than that, I also see this as being the greatest Frank piece ever created. I still own the comiquette, and love it still, but I do think this one beats it. Awesome video, brother. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.
Thanks my Brother Barbarian lol

I was sure that I would use the non Bandanna head sculpt but when I put it on I was a 16 year old reading Punisher War Journal again lol

You cant go wrong with either that's for sure.
Old 01-06-2019, 07:38 PM   #717
Deadpool_9
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Got mine unboxed last night.
First on condition - No major damage.
The rear scope cover was missing for me. I never found it in the box at all so likely came off before they ever boxed it up. Everything else looks perfect.

This is an amazing statue. It really turned out great. Detail is amazing and the face sculpts are flawless. I love the detail they put into the rifle. Very impressive.
Biceps and other muscle definition looks great.
The switch outs are amazing and I agree with what has been said that I like the the Jim Lee portrait much more than I originally thought. The rubbery hands are a non issue for me. It looks fantastic.
Really pleased with this statue. I was very nervous based on some initial comments and some of the pieces being damaged, but all that is gone and now I am just enjoying an amazing piece. Highly recommend this statue to Punisher fans!
Deadpool_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:48 PM   #718
Mister H
Ultimates

Good to hear. Congrats.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:53 PM   #719
JAWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool_9 View Post
Got mine unboxed last night.
First on condition - No major damage.
The rear scope cover was missing for me. I never found it in the box at all so likely came off before they ever boxed it up. Everything else looks perfect.

This is an amazing statue. It really turned out great. Detail is amazing and the face sculpts are flawless. I love the detail they put into the rifle. Very impressive.
Biceps and other muscle definition looks great.
The switch outs are amazing and I agree with what has been said that I like the the Jim Lee portrait much more than I originally thought. The rubbery hands are a non issue for me. It looks fantastic.
Really pleased with this statue. I was very nervous based on some initial comments and some of the pieces being damaged, but all that is gone and now I am just enjoying an amazing piece. Highly recommend this statue to Punisher fans!
Great to hear.. Scope cover missing is no big deal. This is pretty much a 10 out of 10 statue.. I don't say that very often.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:46 PM   #720
vhernandez3242
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Mine comes in Wednesday. hopefully I'm as lucky as deadpool was lol
vhernandez3242 is offline   Reply With Quote