Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-09-2015, 04:23 PM   #721
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Here's what we women do. Or at least I do.

I say something that I know is a good idea, but he will at first dismiss it or not reply to me. I don't get mad, I just wait.

Then when a week or so goes by and HE says "You know what I was thinking...." or "I just thought of a good idea...." , I reply with "Yep, that's a great idea. I'm all for it."

Then he looks so happy because we didn't debate about it. And I laugh because again I was right and I have proven he doesn't listen

Oh and the head nod is not a good plan if you're getting yelled at. Nope nope. A smart woman will know you're full of it and then you'll be dealing with rage mode.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:25 PM   #722
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Yep and you keep nodding when they rage. Eventually, they will either realize it's pointless and shut the hell up OR go into the room and watch tv. Win win for both parties.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:27 PM   #723
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Congratulations Bryan!
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 07:35 AM   #724
built2shred
Phoenix

Thought I would let people know what happen to my XM Statues so nobody thought I was pulling a CBG

It's kind of a good news bad news thing, the bad news was I packed up all my XM statues and took them to my Dad's house in Oceanside to meet the buyer, well it seems the guy I was going to sell them to didn't talk to his wife about it until the last second and she wasn't to happy about him spending that kind of money, so after all the trouble of re-packing and hauling them down there he tried to talk me into just selling him Magneto and Wolverine but at the discount price I was giving him for buying all of my XM statues...

The Good news is when my Dad saw I was selling my statues to help pay for remodeling my mom's house he told me to keep my statues and he gave me the money to finish the house, even though he gave it to me I'm still going to pay him back, but at least I get to keep my statues
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:18 AM   #725
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Thought I would let people know what happen to my XM Statues so nobody thought I was pulling a CBG

It's kind of a good news bad news thing, the bad news was I packed up all my XM statues and took them to my Dad's house in Oceanside to meet the buyer, well it seems the guy I was going to sell them to didn't talk to his wife about it until the last second and she wasn't to happy about him spending that kind of money, so after all the trouble of re-packing and hauling them down there he tried to talk me into just selling him Magneto and Wolverine but at the discount price I was giving him for buying all of my XM statues...

The Good news is when my Dad saw I was selling my statues to help pay for remodeling my mom's house he told me to keep my statues and he gave me the money to finish the house, even though he gave it to me I'm still going to pay him back, but at least I get to keep my statues
Don't like what the "buyer" tried to pull....

WOW....that's great what your Dad did for you....he's a super hero.....
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:00 AM   #726
AC_808
Hercules

Yea ...way to go Dad!

And I would totally pay him back as well, if it was me. Awesome, B2S!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:23 AM   #727
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:

Awesome news man! I'm happy you got to keep your stuff. Those are some high quality pieces and would have been a pain to get a hold of later. I had to sell my Arthas to help with costs of us buying our house, and once closing came, we were still a little short. My wife told my dad she felt terrible because she heard me say I was gonna have to sell some of my other pieces and he said nope, I'll cover the rest. Dad's are awesome!
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:11 AM   #728
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Glad to hear B2S, that buyer falling through couldn't have been better.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 02:39 PM   #729
built2shred
Phoenix

Thanks guys... I was really bum at the thought of selling my XM statues but in the end it all worked out...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 05:49 PM   #730
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Thanks guys... I was really bum at the thought of selling my XM statues but in the end it all worked out...
well done ,so happy for you...xm statues are worth keeping long time...
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote