Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #741
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly76 View Post
Andrew are you collecting again.....sure could use some of those akuma beads?
Yeah, but at a much more controlled pace. The only statue I currently own is Guile which I just recently re-acquired. Hella looking forward to Scorpion!!!
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:00 AM   #742
prowl
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I think the 3pack of APs will actually be cheaper than buying all three numbered versions on EBay.

Shipping to certain countries like Singapore is stupid expensive. A Lion-O box is $200 so a 3pack Chun Li box would be over $700 I bet. Thats expensive
Opps... Im staying in Singapore!!

Sideshow only charges me $27 for Bison though...It was by Fedex... Oh well.. see how it goes..
prowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:40 AM   #743
ramobo
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Adamantium Member

Hkw about using ebay to handle the bookings? A fixed price $0.01 ftee shipping BIN listing x75. Thats just to get your foot in the door. you could set.the auction to appear at a certain time too. As for people in different timezones, maybe you can split the allocation to 2 or 3 timings, and total allocation split between these timings.

international shipping is expensive unless you have the volume, maybe Jerry could talk to fedex and get some sort of corporate rate?
ramobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:07 AM   #744
TheSFToySpirit
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
The worst part is, once you get out you can't get back in because it would cost a small fortune to do so.
Plus there are a lot of rare pieces that we could never find again

It's a shame that I wasn't member here earlier, I would have bought your SF customs statues

But I'm sure that StatueHunter enjoy them
TheSFToySpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #745
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramobo View Post
Hkw about using ebay to handle the bookings? A fixed price $0.01 ftee shipping BIN listing x75. Thats just to get your foot in the door. you could set.the auction to appear at a certain time too. As for people in different timezones, maybe you can split the allocation to 2 or 3 timings, and total allocation split between these timings.

international shipping is expensive unless you have the volume, maybe Jerry could talk to fedex and get some sort of corporate rate?
- I cant use EBay as Im not going to give them 9% of whatever it is. Way too expensive.

- I dont ship nearly enough to get any discount from Fedex. Sideshow is a whole different level. They have giant Fed Ex trucks filled twice per day.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote