Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > Aussies

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 01:38 AM   #8041
Rocket
Art of Mod

LCS tomorrow as usual and a 30th tomorrow afternoon. I'll also go and watch my brother and Juzzy play in the cricket Grand Final tomorrow for a bit also
Old 03-20-2009, 01:41 AM   #8042
Hottie_Ves!!!
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
LCS tomorrow as usual and a 30th tomorrow afternoon. I'll also go and watch my brother and Juzzy play in the cricket Grand Final tomorrow for a bit also
According to Juzzy its in the bag. Hmmmmmm
your prother plays for them too? Well i hope he plays well
You buying anything in particular at the LCS? Is this the one in moonee ponds?
Old 03-20-2009, 01:46 AM   #8043
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottie_Ves!!! View Post
According to Juzzy its in the bag. Hmmmmmm
your prother plays for them too? Well i hope he plays well
You buying anything in particular at the LCS? Is this the one in moonee ponds?
Yeah I was vice captain of the side last year, I have a year off and they make the frikken Grand Final!! Aaaargh!! lol

Nothing in particular, plus gotta be strict this week and spend more next week at the con It is indeed the MP one, those guys are mates and give me good deals
Old 03-20-2009, 01:47 AM   #8044
Rocket
Art of Mod

How about you?
Old 03-20-2009, 01:50 AM   #8045
Hottie_Ves!!!

Quote:
Yeah I was vice captain of the side last year, I have a year off and they make the frikken Grand Final!! Aaaargh!! lol

Nothing in particular, plus gotta be strict this week and spend more next week at the con It is indeed the MP one, those guys are mates and give me good deals
You were vice captain? Really? Well doest it not tell you something that the year you disappear they make the grand final?

OOOOO I'm excited about next week
Juzzy took me to that shop once. I would like to go back again
Old 03-20-2009, 01:52 AM   #8046
Hottie_Ves!!!

Quote:
How about you?
Well it is my mummy's birthday tomorrow so I suppose I should be a good girl and go see her. I dont know what to buy for her though. She is so frikken hard to buy for. If I give her like myer/target voucher cards she spends it on us hahah
then just wanna catch up with cousins or friends or any lost soul who wants to see me hehe
Old 03-20-2009, 01:53 AM   #8047
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
You were vice captain? Really? Well doest it not tell you something that the year you disappear they make the grand final?

OOOOO I'm excited about next week
Juzzy took me to that shop once. I would like to go back again
Well Steph and I go every single weekend so anytime you want to come along just let me know

Don't think that Vice Captain thing hasn't crossed my mind! lol Worst is, the Captain of the side rang me at the start of the year and almost begged me to VC again this year, I said, with the engagement, plus a million other things this year (Supanova also ) I just wanted a year off after 12 straight years of giving up my weekends through Summer....
Old 03-20-2009, 01:55 AM   #8048
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Well it is my mummy's birthday tomorrow so I suppose I should be a good girl and go see her. I dont know what to buy for her though. She is so frikken hard to buy for. If I give her like myer/target voucher cards she spends it on us hahah
then just wanna catch up with cousins or friends or any lost soul who wants to see me hehe
Wish your Mum Happy B Day for me

You ever gonna change your surname on Fb? Or are you like Jennifer Aniston, or Nicole Kidman, and not changing?? lol
Old 03-20-2009, 01:56 AM   #8049
Hottie_Ves!!!

Quote:
Well Steph and I go every single weekend so anytime you want to come along just let me know

Don't think that Vice Captain thing hasn't crossed my mind! lol Worst is, the Captain of the side rang me at the start of the year and almost begged me to VC again this year, I said, with the engagement, plus a million other things this year (Supanova also I just wanted a year off after 12 straight years of giving up my weekends through Summer....
That sounds like fun and one day I hope I can take you up on the offer but Im too shy to meet you. I'll get stage fright hahaha

12 years is a long time and as much as you enjoyed it im sure you are enjoying having your own time
Have you guys set a date? Can I be your flower girl? I'm small enough. I had to buy a boys essendon jumper. How embarrassing lol
Old 03-20-2009, 01:58 AM   #8050
Hottie_Ves!!!

Quote:
Wish your Mum Happy B Day for me

You ever gonna change your surname on Fb? Or are you like Jennifer Aniston, or Nicole Kidman, and not changing?? lol
I will. I promise I'll say "Rocket said happy birthday"

LOL Miss disorganised do something like that. Will take me very long time. In fact I just handed in my passport application and im using my name hahaha will get around to it. eventually. Will Steph change her surname?
Closed Thread