Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 05-13-2015, 01:09 PM   #841
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Skulls has been done by doing it again Chronicle would be falling in to the same trap as companies like Sideshow who regurgitate the same thing over and over.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:16 PM   #842
Python
Omega Red

I've Been watching the trailer again, maybe not wise I know as it sucks a bit more each time. But honestly that doesn't even bother me. I like Arnie, I like Endos, and I like Chronicle so the movie will have no affect on my decisions to buy this stuff or not... And there is a chance it could surprise us all yet anyway I guess.

The new Endos really have grown on me even more, and I quite liked them to start with. I like their clean lines, I like the menacing grin, and I like this large weapon also. It isn't as iconic as the Plasma rifle for sure but it is different and pretty cool looking.

It Might be too much to ask Paul, but if you're going full hog on lighting this thing from top to bottom. Would a pulsing purple light in this Rifle (cannon?) be possible? I love the way it illuminates rapidly from rear to front as it fires, having such an effect with a few seconds delay could be very cool. As seen at 0.28 seconds in this video.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhA8h9PJZLQ

Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:18 PM   #843
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

The piece is so well done that one could mistake it for a 1:1. I truly hope the final factory product does the promo piece justice. Thus far seeing Cain pictures from happy owners, I have little reason to worry.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:26 PM   #844
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

The only thing i dislike is the angle of the head, i think it would be better for him to look in the direction he is aiming...
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:34 PM   #845
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Berserk View Post
The only thing i dislike is the angle of the head, i think it would be better for him to look in the direction he is aiming...
I would agree with that otherwise I really like the new design and how much more complex it is esp in the chest area.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:03 PM   #846
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This beauty doesn't need a crowded base to shine.
And if you don't like it, you can alway add any kind of stuff you want
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:10 PM   #847
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Working on it..
No problem. Thought you were going to hold off until you had photos of the final. But I appreciate the early tease. Thx
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:16 PM   #848
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Thanks guys, we are quoting it with lighted eyes, lighted base and lighted gun. Not going to have a pulse feature in the gun, someone will make a toy that does that, I just want to make an accurate movie prop replica.

Lights raise the cost so we'll make a final decision soon and get the price listed.

ES will be 250 US and 250 Worldwide.
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:19 PM   #849
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Damn. That's a low ES.
If I'm international and order through your website, do I count as US or Worldwide? lol
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:23 PM   #850
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

US.... Our Japanese client will take 100 off the top of the worldwide so that will only leave 150 to sell to the people that want to order it from their local retailer worldwide.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote