Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-07-2018, 12:20 AM   #871
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Brutah View Post
I order tons of stuff from all over the world. NOT every company sends tracking info. Some companies don’t even provide info on when merchandise is shipping.

I have used every shipping company so many times I now receive info from them informing me something is shipping to me. I honestly don’t remember signing up for this, but obviously I did at some point.

Spend some time, go onto the FedX, UPS and what ever other shpping sites you can think of and sign up so you get the information you want.
And it's free..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 01:38 AM   #872
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Not sure how many times it needs to be said before people get it. In the time it takes to post a handful of complaints here you could create at least a couple accounts with different local couriers that notify you of incoming packages, from ANY company. A little effort goes a long ways.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 01:51 AM   #873
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Not sure how many times it needs to be said before people get it. In the time it takes to post a handful of complaints here you could create at least a couple accounts with different local couriers that notify you of incoming packages, from ANY company. A little effort goes a long ways.
I guess some of us (which prob includes me) are spoiled by the convenient tracking/ordering/account system other companies have. It's my first time ordering direct from a smaller company, so there is a bit of frustration from being rarely informed on anything especially when I have a long vacation on plan and I have no information on when the product will be shipped. More than not getting the tracking number from the company, it is more frustrating not knowing approx when the product will be shipped. It will probably help the company get more direct customers if they improve this area. Unless EX is a must, I think I will refrain from ordering directly from Tweeterhead now on.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:40 AM   #874
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I guess some of us (which prob includes me) are spoiled by the convenient tracking/ordering/account system other companies have. It's my first time ordering direct from a smaller company, so there is a bit of frustration from being rarely informed on anything especially when I have a long vacation on plan and I have no information on when the product will be shipped. More than not getting the tracking number from the company, it is more frustrating not knowing approx when the product will be shipped. It will probably help the company get more direct customers if they improve this area. Unless EX is a must, I think I will refrain from ordering directly from Tweeterhead now on.
But if you setup the FREE accounts like others have said via UPS, Fed Ex, etc you would have that information.

Your'e complaining about the companies lack of solving a problem you can fix yourself.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:52 AM   #875
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebron View Post
But if you setup the FREE accounts like others have said via UPS, Fed Ex, etc you would have that information.

Your'e complaining about the companies lack of solving a problem you can fix yourself.
I DO have the accounts. I would only get the tracking number once they SHIP it, which I don’t know will be any time soon. Apparently, for international orders, it was supposed to be last friday but when I asked them they said it is tuesday. And they didn’t even clarify if it was this Tuesday or if it will be the next. And from what I heard in the forum with other previous statues, I am having doubts they will ship it on the day they promised without further delays.

I think it is the company’s job to notify if there has been any delays etc and when the product will be shipped. The customers shouldn’t have to email them everytime to find out about these things.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:35 AM   #876
built2shred
Phoenix

It's a small company, I'm sure the more success they have the more people they will start hiring to help out....

Until then just buy from Sideshow or BBTS.com..... Or if your really upset don't buy their products out of protest...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:09 AM   #877
xforce
Hydra

Mine just arrived today box says 53 of 324
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:38 AM   #878
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

My box had #81 of 324, but the base says 81 of 350. I guess we’ll never know for sure how many were made, but the numbers are close enough I guess. It’s one or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
Mine just arrived today box says 53 of 324
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:55 AM   #879
Graven
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I think they plan an edition size to max 350 pieces. When the production is near end they get the exact exclusive order number from tweeterhead and print the boxes.
Graven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:07 AM   #880
jeremydmc
Suicide Squad

The box is always the correct edition size. The statue base seems to be made well before the shipping boxes are. My Harley base shows / 350 but the Box is / 300. Supergirl was the same although a much lower number she actually has / 350 on the base but only has /145 on the box.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote