Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-04-2015, 06:14 PM   #81
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I don't know if I should order this to put together with ghost rider, both with bike.......
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:48 PM   #82
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye318 View Post
I don't know if I should order this to put together with ghost rider, both with bike.......
Yeah I too agree ! For us It comes down to funds, I see both being rather expensive so not sure if I could get both and if only one it will be Ghost as I already have punisher!!

Sarah Joe
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:34 PM   #83
jye318

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Yeah I too agree ! For us It comes down to funds, I see both being rather expensive so not sure if I could get both and if only one it will be Ghost as I already have punisher!!

Sarah Joe
I do prefer the punisher be along not with Nike too, which one you have now? I do like the new pf from ss, the only thing I don't want is if I miss this one and regret it lol.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:23 PM   #84
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye318 View Post
I do prefer the punisher be along not with Nike too, which one you have now? I do like the new pf from ss, the only thing I don't want is if I miss this one and regret it lol.
I have my first and only 1/4th PF from sideshow and mine is displayed holding a rocket launcher it's sick !! Just can't do two expensive bike pieces at once wish they would of split these up oh well!!

Sj
Old 08-04-2015, 11:37 PM   #85
jye318

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
I have my first and only 1/4th PF from sideshow and mine is displayed holding a rocket launcher it's sick !! Just can't do two expensive bike pieces at once wish they would of split these up oh well!!

Sj
Cool!! Customs are getting better and better now lol, yea now I am getting GR for sure so may have to pass this...hope I don't regret it!!
Old 08-04-2015, 11:43 PM   #86
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Oh Jye....you will if you do.

I can just about go out on a limb and say when Punisher is printed and painted....with all the nice extra details on the statue...he will garner much, much praise. Everyone who misses him due to whatever reason will be disappointed they missed out.

I have yet to be disappointed by anything XM has done. There are some things I like more than others, but even then, the product and concept is still great.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 12:34 AM   #87
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Oh Jye....you will if you do.

I can just about go out on a limb and say when Punisher is printed and painted....with all the nice extra details on the statue...he will garner much, much praise. Everyone who misses him due to whatever reason will be disappointed they missed out.

I have yet to be disappointed by anything XM has done. There are some things I like more than others, but even then, the product and concept is still great.
Yeah but some of us can't get every piece like you loric!

It's this or ghost rider and now at this time it's ghost ! Wish I could do both but funds are tight and we're getting ready to have baby so have to prioritize !!

Sarah Joe
Old 08-09-2015, 07:32 AM   #88
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide87ita View Post
So for the punisher the xm decided to use the Marvel heroes game version
Fail/Wrong decision in my opinion.
He is an old hero and should have the classic logo

BUT I think Disney got the last word :-( Wish XM can explain the old logo would be fitting better to this guy on a vintage harley

Good they put the ammo box at the bike. The unfixed weapons at the bike is a fail too. There would be better options to place the weapons to the bike I think
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 09:35 AM   #89
Mr. Machismo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I'm on the fence with this piece. Overall, it's great. But there's so many tiny, fixable oversights that I fear XM won't change, whether it's through pride, poor art direction / understanding of realism, approvals or otherwise.

Motorcycle components being on the wrong side, impossibly heavy weapons being held by small weak holsters, an old school Punisher with a new logo, etc.
Mr. Machismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:22 PM   #90
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Machismo View Post
I'm on the fence with this piece. Overall, it's great. But there's so many tiny, fixable oversights that I fear XM won't change, whether it's through pride, poor art direction / understanding of realism, approvals or otherwise.

Motorcycle components being on the wrong side, impossibly heavy weapons being held by small weak holsters, an old school Punisher with a new logo, etc.
A holster of a M60 is not sooo big. Thats okay I guess. Punisher is a wightlifting guy. He can handle this while he is sitting on the bike. BUT:

Agree at the bike-part!! PLEASE re-check the bike details XM!

Just some more
ideas (hoping XM is reading):
What about a changable head like a Carmo-head:

Classic Logo:

Some bike holsters:

punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote