Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-17-2019, 05:19 PM   #81
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Nice, not sure I’ll purchase as it doesn’t blow me away and that’s what it takes for me to buy a 1/4 scale.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:36 PM   #82
qz33
Baron Zemo

Don't get sucked in by the renders.
Wait for an actual statue.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 05:56 PM   #83
Demona
Lex Luthor

I actually like her outfit, I just wonder what color it will be. The first render has it more silver, while the second render has it cream. In both renders the cape is icy blue - again, not right . So I hope in production it's white. Because if Emma gets a silver tinted suit while Storm got a white one....well.....And Storm and Emma can NOT be in the same paint color. Egads. Also, her cape and suit need to be the same color.

I think the portraits both look great. I like the smirk. And I like the open mouth. Hope the actual sculpt looks just as amazing.

Things I don't like:

Cheesy rose in her hand needs to go. Like never needs to be made. Stupid and nothing related to the character. She does not make things turn into diamonds other than herself. Next.

The cape is too long. It just is. Even bunched on the chair you can tell it's a mile too long. I believe the actual printed piece fixed the super drape on the fur to make it less. I hope the same for the cape length.

I don't like the Hellfire logo under the chair. This is not her Hellfire days. Don't market it like it is. If it were her true Hellfire outfit, go for it. But with this, just make it a rug under the chair without a logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Hmmm....

Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 06:03 PM   #84
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Dang, I like the look of this one too. I really prefer it to Sideshow's crazy-looking one.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 06:07 PM   #85
Comicbookguy
Hercules

WOW! The renders are near perfect! The actual I want to see before deciding. CoH options cant get any better! Full new portraits and not the lazy sideshow change of hair.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 06:24 PM   #86
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I actually like her outfit, I just wonder what color it will be. The first render has it more silver, while the second render has it cream. In both renders the cape is icy blue - again, not right . So I hope in production it's white. Because if Emma gets a silver tinted suit while Storm got a white one....well.....And Storm and Emma can NOT be in the same paint color. Egads. Also, her cape and suit need to be the same color.

I think the portraits both look great. I like the smirk. And I like the open mouth. Hope the actual sculpt looks just as amazing.

Things I don't like:

Cheesy rose in her hand needs to go. Like never needs to be made. Stupid and nothing related to the character. She does not make things turn into diamonds other than herself. Next.

The cape is too long. It just is. Even bunched on the chair you can tell it's a mile too long. I believe the actual printed piece fixed the super drape on the fur to make it less. I hope the same for the cape length.

I don't like the Hellfire logo under the chair. This is not her Hellfire days. Don't market it like it is. If it were her true Hellfire outfit, go for it. But with this, just make it a rug under the chair without a logo.
Great points, I agree with each one of them except for the one in bold. I was pretty sure that was a spoon until you said it was a flower....

Also just noticed she has the X on her belt and cape it looks like. Wonder if they have plans to make her a villain as well, since they are using her hellfire background for the base.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 07:15 PM   #87
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Looking forward to this... however, would be really great if she had a switch out where she's actually turning diamond...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:28 PM   #88
Lockdown
Mephisto

the position of the head on the shoulder and the boobs arched so high, looks off.
But overall beautiful body sculpt and face
Lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:53 PM   #89
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

I like this one a lot, prob after their Flash which i want to own i would consider this one a lot, nice work
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:53 PM   #90
Demona
Lex Luthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown View Post
the position of the head on the shoulder and the boobs arched so high, looks off.
But overall beautiful body sculpt and face
With her boobs super high and her diaphragm pulling int, It looks like she is sucking in her stomach...which would push her boobs up. But either way it looks like she’s is trying to make herself skinnier, which is odd. I bet the actual statue doesn’t have that look.

I hate the rose A LOT.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote