Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-26-2019, 09:21 AM   #81
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
So erm.....they just posted the size of this...

65 inches high, 75 inches wide and 72 inches deep...

what the absolute ---- lol. If anyone is on the fence with this, that and the inevitable insane price that will come with it might have just made that decision for you.

I'm thinking this is a mistake and this is actually CM not inches lol.
Must be a mistake, because with that size, will be around 1/5 scale (T-Rex would have around 7 meters high in that pose). If that was truth, will makes the wrong Raptor scale even worst.

Yes must be cm... because 65cm high will match a 1/10 scale, still big but following the same scale of the others
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 10:22 AM   #82
Demona
Lex Luthor

With those measurement you'd need your own home rotunda to display this in!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 10:58 AM   #83
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin Loke
The human measuring tape

For reference, Kelvin is 1.74 m (5'8").
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 12:32 PM   #84
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Everyone I have to admit... I was wrong about this one. Now that I’ve seen images/videos from all angles and in better lighting I am completely sold on this piece, including the logo gate (if they keep it) and will be pre ordering it. This has to be the centerpiece of my Jurassic P1 collection
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 12:53 PM   #85
Finder40
A day without sunshine is like... night.

It was never a doubt for me its just too great a scene to pass even though there are some things I would like to see changed I still love it
Finder40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 01:17 PM   #86
Python
Omega Red

I liked it when I first saw it, and I still do. It's really big though at 75cm across....
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 01:53 PM   #87
TheLostLogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
I liked it when I first saw it, and I still do. It's really big though at 75cm across....
It’s a great size for me considering the Main Road T-Rex looks so small compared to everything else. I will do everything in my power to make space available for this haha
Old 07-26-2019, 02:14 PM   #88
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostLogan View Post
Everyone I have to admit... I was wrong about this one. Now that I’ve seen images/videos from all angles and in better lighting I am completely sold on this piece, including the logo gate (if they keep it) and will be pre ordering it. This has to be the centerpiece of my Jurassic P1 collection
With me was exactly the opposite, first look was a big WOW, but more and more I look, less I like... we still have to see another company making that scene, no reason to rush
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 02:41 PM   #89
TheLostLogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
With me was exactly the opposite, first look was a big WOW, but more and more I look, less I like... we still have to see another company making that scene, no reason to rush
I get where you’re coming from, but I’m the kind of JP collector who needs my collection to be consistent with design and theme so that’s why I decided a long time ago that my full bodied dinosaurs will come from P1 and 1:1 prop replica’s will come from Chronicle and right now Iron Studios does not have any products I think can coincide with my collection.
Old 07-26-2019, 03:42 PM   #90
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostLogan View Post
I get where you’re coming from, but I’m the kind of JP collector who needs my collection to be consistent with design and theme so that’s why I decided a long time ago that my full bodied dinosaurs will come from P1 and 1:1 prop replica’s will come from Chronicle and right now Iron Studios does not have any products I think can coincide with my collection.
Seems like Iron Studios is content doing Dioramas so if your collection will include those Iron is the way to go. This Prime 1 Rex is essentially a Diorama, but you could classify it as just a full body Rex if you don't include the banner and perhaps even remove the one raptor.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote