Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 10-03-2023, 06:50 AM   #81
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovp3664 View Post
Did you order Phoenixblazes ?
Nope. I don’t collect Terminator pieces. I’m just appreciating this from afar.

I’m trying to keep my collection restricted to Marvel/DC and Star Wars/Star Trek. As it is that’s way too much.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 07:06 AM   #82
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goonsack Steve View Post
Turns out they don't need an upfront deposit with payment plans for those wondering. Just P.Od this with Sugo. $8.2K AUD Stings, but I gotta have it. Legit sold all my Terminator pieces earlier this year in anticipation for this piece.
It’s times like this, where I wish the Aussie dollar was at parity with the USD, like it was when I first got into this damn hobby.
Old 10-03-2023, 07:35 AM   #83
Mr. THX
A day without sunshine is like... night.

https://youtu.be/kHwOo7SWE_o?si=z68mhswgmjtPwU77
Mr. THX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 11:37 AM   #84
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Where have we seen there's going to be an animated hand? I know we saw the moving head, but as far as I know that's the only difference between the two new busts. No BD or Endo arm have I ever heard rumours about nor seen any leaks like I did for this guy

You are right. Only the moving head has been revealed at this point. The moving hand is yet to be seen. I reckon it would be similar to the one from Blizway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--C4rRdzJMI
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 10:32 PM   #85
Freakyguy666
Sinister Six

Quote:
I suppose we will have to wait and see how much stubble this guy has. Off memory, the BD T800 didn't have noticeable stubble in any of the reveal prototype photo's either.
No the stubble was very visible in the prototype photos on the original BD T800.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E942AB07-5C06-4F08-8DC8-D5E533D0432D.jpeg
Views:	380
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	165170   Click image for larger version

Name:	F8255E8F-2D9A-4904-9E3D-1550E9D2106A.jpeg
Views:	385
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	165171  
Freakyguy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 10:52 PM   #86
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
You were pretty much right. Sugo has it up for $8,200 AUD (free domestic shipping).

It?s USD to AUD price conversion, is pretty much the same as the bale bust too.
Yea bad timing for this to come out for us with the high price, but I had to order. Its just too good to pass up, will be extremely hard to find I think when sold out, no one will want to part with it.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 11:37 PM   #87
Goonsack Steve
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakyguy666 View Post
No the stubble was very visible in the prototype photos on the original BD T800.
Ah very noticeable. Weird how the new one doesn't have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Yea bad timing for this to come out for us with the high price, but I had to order. Its just too good to pass up, will be extremely hard to find I think when sold out, no one will want to part with it.
Same here man. I know for a fact these will go for 10K + here in Australia. So know i'll pay out of the ass for one later down the road.
Goonsack Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 07:39 AM   #88
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Now I'm kind of concerned that I shouldn't have preordered the Bale bust via Sugo.

Given that it and this Terminator bust can be distributed to Australia, there's a chance Popcultcha could get it in.

Especially after Popcultcha finally put up the InArt Superman figure (a week after everyone else), and after the additional member discount I could've got it for 13% or $71.40 AUD cheaper.

And obviously we have other benefits where Popcultcha only has $100 deposits and we can cancel at any time, with no loss of credit.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:19 AM   #89
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Even though I've ordered this bust, I'm still uneasy about the potential different versions being talked about. Queen have said, and I quote "currently, we do not have any other versions available. If we have any future plans, we will share them online".
Yet Spec have the animatronic version as coming soon as a version 2 on their website. That plus the footage going around of Arnie's head moving. Wish I could just get a definitive answer.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 01:32 PM   #90
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Even though I've ordered this bust, I'm still uneasy about the potential different versions being talked about. Queen have said, and I quote "currently, we do not have any other versions available. If we have any future plans, we will share them online".
Yet Spec have the animatronic version as coming soon as a version 2 on their website. That plus the footage going around of Arnie's head moving. Wish I could just get a definitive answer.
I think they were going to do the animatronic and then pulled the plug. On their site this is labeled as “regular edition” and ES of 200. On Spec the ES is 299, probably the 99 were the animatronic version.

I think they still will do an animatronic version, just not on this. Personally, I think a BD and an endo arm is much better for an animatronic version. Or maybe they just do a straight up endo animatronic version.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote