Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-17-2014, 09:07 PM   #891
capchi3
Death is hereditary.

Has anyone received the web exclusive that included the 5 Conan Heads. I'm due to receive my delivery on Friday. I really hope they include them. This was the only reason I ordered through them, otherwise I would have went with Sideshow to get the reward points.
capchi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 11:25 PM   #892
travis
A.I.M.

Soon... I hope
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:23 AM   #893
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by capchi3 View Post
Has anyone received the web exclusive that included the 5 Conan Heads. I'm due to receive my delivery on Friday. I really hope they include them. This was the only reason I ordered through them, otherwise I would have went with Sideshow to get the reward points.
Thursday for me.

Why wouldn't they include them?
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:59 PM   #894
travis
A.I.M.

Old 11-21-2014, 07:00 PM   #895
travis
A.I.M.

Old 11-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #896
travis
A.I.M.

I love it...for factory paint apps just wonderful...Although I do have the painter's itch lately and am thinking of repainting Conan himself The swords were bent but 5 minutes with the hair dryer took care of it...The dagger magnet is very tight in fact it doesn't quite fit in the hole but the Magnets do ok holding it...all fits like a glove on the base...I like the extra base, it looks like the bigger one but is really different, I like the fact he's (realistically ) not nose to nose with the snake otherwise he would get bit big time...I think it looks better using both bases...well worth the money no doubts here folks....good job by ARH Both pieces together are massive...nice accessories too for variation
Old 11-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #897
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Damn that looks good. I'm definitely going to have to put this on my list to hunt down in the future.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:44 PM   #898
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

wonderful !!! now I am re-thinking to display mine this way too but I really think there is no space to display it this way right now. so have to stay the way it has to be.

Awesome you can display it this way!! ����
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:11 PM   #899
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Sacrifice is in the house and set up. Absolutely no issues putting it together. Conan, girl and post all fit flush. Magnets were all good and the snake is stable. Paint is excellent. Only thing I had to do was to straighten out the swords with a blow dryer. Took 5 minuets to fix.

All of the portraits are beyond good. The slave girl came out very well also, contrary to the initial negative reaction to her blow up doll looks. Trust me i've gone out with chicks that make her look like a super model.

ARH has a good factory. The paint apps are excellent and all pieces were packed securely. I don't subscribe to mint or perfect when it comes to collectibles. You can always find something if you look close enough. That being said there are no major flaws just a few miniscule paint spots on the snake body but nothing to really matter. I have never been nit picky.

I took my time unboxing so the styro pebbles were kept to a minimum until I got to the snake base. Keep your mini vac close.

Conan EX has an ES of 50. Snake dio has an ES of 300.

The dio is a big win. The five portraits and three weapon hands offer many display options. Very impressive and spectacular. Glad it's part of my display room.

My mediocre pics coming.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:11 PM   #900
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel