Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 02-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #901
FROBAY
Phoenix

I was just messing around at the computer and ended up getting all the posters except bullhead. I dont know why? Addiction maybe. The last poster poster I would ever want is Bridesmaids, oh well trade bait. I am gifting the Hugos to a family member.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #902
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
I was just messing around at the computer and ended up getting all the posters except bullhead. I dont know why? Addiction maybe. The last poster poster I would ever want is Bridesmaids, oh well trade bait. I am gifting the Hugos to a family member.
This is the reason I stayed away from my computer. I didn't want any and I would have ended up ordering something.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #903
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
This is the reason I stayed away from my computer. I didn't want any and I would have ended up ordering something.
okay, let go of the mouse and back away from the monitor.... slowly.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:16 PM   #904
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
I was doing the same and landed Rango, lost Rango during the shipping calculation (I think), only to be notified via twitter by mondo that they became available again. Didn't get it at the end of the day and indifferent about it though the mondo server nonsense was annoying.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #905
FROBAY
Phoenix

If it was something I really really wanted, I would have never got thru. It did help being at home as my work internet connection is crap. I know when sdcc tickets go on sale I will be taking that day off from work.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:32 PM   #906
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
If it was something I really really wanted, I would have never got thru. It did help being at home as my work internet connection is crap. I know when sdcc tickets go on sale I will be taking that day off from work.
I don't think you'll have any notice. I think you'll just get an email telling you that you can order.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #907
cstojano
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Ok since you brought this up, is it just me or did SDCC tickets sell out in record time last year and last year alone. The year's that I have gone the one day passes were available for several months. Last year, they disappeared in a day IIRC.
cstojano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #908
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstojano View Post
Ok since you brought this up, is it just me or did SDCC tickets sell out in record time last year and last year alone. The year's that I have gone the one day passes were available for several months. Last year, they disappeared in a day IIRC.
Correct.

Didnt mean to derail the thread.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #909
Underdog07
Hercules

Quote:
I live in the opposite world. Work better than home.
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #910
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

A lot of flippers last night. I sure more than 25% of Hugo variants were up on eBay...There isn't a lot of interest in them either.

On a side note, does anyone know who the character is in the Horkey & Zouravliov Dracula Mondo poster? I'm considering a purchase. I haven't seen Dracula in so long I don't remember it at all. One of these days, I'm going to rewatch all the classic horror movies...
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote