Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-07-2022, 06:18 PM   #901
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Anyone from the forum get theirs from Secret Compass yet?
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 06:24 PM   #902
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
The black versions get the edge for me on this one. I prefered the other Black Batman hush as well.
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the Blue one for the same reason. haha.

I've got the New 52 in black and would like this one in blue.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 09:53 AM   #903
banner23
Justice League

Hi, I will be buying the Black Version of this Statue from either BBTS or Secret Compass. I live in Canada and these are the two best options for me. Has anyone in Canada order statues from these companies and how did it go ?
BBTS least expensive shipping method is Priority Mail International, is this a good option to use or would it be better to go with DHL if I pick BBTS ?

Thanks
banner23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 10:58 AM   #904
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by banner23 View Post
Hi, I will be buying the Black Version of this Statue from either BBTS or Secret Compass. I live in Canada and these are the two best options for me. Has anyone in Canada order statues from these companies and how did it go ?
BBTS least expensive shipping method is Priority Mail International, is this a good option to use or would it be better to go with DHL if I pick BBTS ?

Thanks
Are you in the Canadian Statue group? If you go with Secret Compass, they will allow you to send your own shipping label. One of our members works in logistics and he'll be able to help you with the shipping and import duties.

The other option is to wait for this to inevitability become available on Sideshow. You could then purchase though your local Sideshow rep.

I just purchased the Blue DX version through my Sideshow rep and saved about $300 CAD.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:15 AM   #905
banner23
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Are you in the Canadian Statue group? If you go with Secret Compass, they will allow you to send your own shipping label. One of our members works in logistics and he'll be able to help you with the shipping and import duties.

The other option is to wait for this to inevitability become available on Sideshow. You could then purchase though your local Sideshow rep.

I just purchased the Blue DX version through my Sideshow rep and saved about $300 CAD.
Thanks, yes, I am member of the Canadian Statue Collectors, should I just post the information there about buying from Secret Compass ?
banner23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 11:21 AM   #906
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by banner23 View Post
Thanks, yes, I am member of the Canadian Statue Collectors, should I just post the information there about buying from Secret Compass ?
I'm the group admin. Send me a pm. I'll let you know who to connect with.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:38 AM   #907
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgadium View Post
Anyone from the forum get theirs from Secret Compass yet?
I just spoke to Shane about my P1 optimus I have on order, they are waiting on a shipment to arrive he said 30-90 days. Yours might be with that
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 01:05 PM   #908
aa909
The Green Hornet

I've got P1's OG Jim Lee Batman on gargoyle in blue so been waiting for the Black Version of this to go live on P1. Ordered
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 02:51 PM   #909
Pbateman21
Doh!

Shane told me 60-90 days guesstimate and that was about 60 days ago. Said they were waiting on 3 loads of P1 stuff
Pbateman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 03:52 PM   #910
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbateman21 View Post
Shane told me 60-90 days guesstimate and that was about 60 days ago. Said they were waiting on 3 loads of P1 stuff
Shane has been telling me 60-90 days for a while now, for some P1 pieces that came out last year.