Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-22-2019, 06:40 PM   #911
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
Thanks for all the advice. Ive already called SS multiple times like a nervous wreck and they told me that in this instance the whole thing has to go back. With this statue, the body is married to the base and they dont want to risk me getting a body that wont fit in the base thereby exacerbating the problem. They should let me know by wednesday, theoretically.

I would hope that, after so many years of buying from SS, i can rely on them to make this right.
I think SS will make it right by you. To me, it does make more sense to just send the whole thing back and get a full replacement, although I’m not sure why they say it will take longer to replace this statue versus other statues, especially since they have the collectors editions in stock.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:03 PM   #912
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
I think SS will make it right by you. To me, it does make more sense to just send the whole thing back and get a full replacement, although I’m not sure why they say it will take longer to replace this statue versus other statues, especially since they have the collectors editions in stock.
I know that sometimes Sideshow has a different lot of pieces assigned as replacement pieces. Essentially they have their own extra pieces which are unnumbered, to which they can just jot down the edition number that they’re replacing. That’s what they did with my Wolverine PF. But unfortunately I had to wait until they received this additional replacement stock. Maybe Prime 1 has the same procedure in regards to full replacements? This would be a way to ensure that the full edition size is out in the market, rather than getting diminished for every returned piece etc.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:13 PM   #913
eternalblue02
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
I would hope that, after so many years of buying from SS, i can rely on them to make this right.
They will, it just takes some time and patience. I needed to return a statue over the holidays. It took them a month to respond and they gave me two months to return it after their email. Better then a lot of company's to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
To me, it does make more sense to just send the whole thing back and get a full replacement, although I’m not sure why they say it will take longer to replace this statue versus other statues, especially since they have the collectors editions in stock.
During my Optimus debacle SS told me they can't take parts from their P1 stock. They will if it's a SS statue and that all replacements must come from P1 themselves overseas. That was their only answer to me.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:18 PM   #914
gearhead
The Herculoids

Echoing what others have said, send it back for a full refund because it's damaged and order a whole new one. Don't even wait, order a new one right away and start the return process for the broken one. No waiting and you lose no money.
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:47 PM   #915
BurningRage
The Maxx

Processing March 6, $52.01 shipping to NY
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:49 PM   #916
gearhead
The Herculoids

And... just got my EX shipping notice too for March 6! $52.01 to FL also.
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:51 PM   #917
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Seems reasonable. Bet I pay pretty close to the same and I’m only 1 state to the North.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 08:14 PM   #918
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Congrats everyone! I should be able to pay mine off a few weeks early (last payment scheduled for 3/20).
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 09:44 PM   #919
Wah
Shadowhawk

march 6. yes finally!
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:23 AM   #920
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Got my notice for the 6th of March as well. $48.19 shipping to Oklahoma.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote