Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > The Dazzler Group

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 02:48 PM   #921
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldyourfireAl View Post
Where's Melrose been? I honestly really like the guy. I just don't like seeing him this upset over the Dazzler stuff. Do you guys realize how good a photographer he is???? He does AMAZING stuff!

Merlose IS a great guy!!!!!! Send him a PM,.....he may get back to you.....

I think he's being like "Big Brother!"......always "watching!!".....
Old 08-26-2008, 02:57 PM   #922
bat_collector
Galactus

he is a great photographer
Old 08-26-2008, 03:01 PM   #923
touche22
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdancer View Post
Did I get all of your X-men...???

I still need more....

As well as a few others....????

Thanks Steve! That means tons..!!!!
No no no no no. I still have everything from #143-380 or so that you didn't get, as well as some of the ones you got were one of a few copies (thus the "mint copy" stickers on some of them.
Same goes for the Excaliburs, entire run here. I still have basically at least one copy of X-Men (1991)#1 to #113 (one of the SF members bought the entire Morrison run)then #155-203?
Ryan just sent me a text...."Crack some skulls for Dazzler!" He cracks me up!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #924
touche22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldyourfireAl View Post
Where's Melrose been? I honestly really like the guy. I just don't like seeing him this upset over the Dazzler stuff. Do you guys realize how good a photographer he is???? He does AMAZING stuff!

Al, it's not the "Dazzler Hate" that get's him, it's the relentless negativity towards the people that want it and some post go overboard. It's like Dazzler "insult" posts are "the new craze and all the cool kids are doing it" in his eyes. Merl is an intelligent guy with a good heart and he takes thing to heart. The constant barrage towards his favorite character makes it less fun to even be here. It's like going to grammar school and getting picked on because you're the "different" kid in class. Not appreciated by him. Maybe that's why I'm so vocal about the whole thing. I don't like bullies or their sidekicks, never did. When I feel Merl takes the attacks personally, and they don't let up...I respond with both barrels, not for a stupid 2 dimensional comic character...but for the person or people that are bothered by the comments.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:19 PM   #925
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by touche22 View Post
No no no no no. I still have everything from #143-380 or so that you didn't get, as well as some of the ones you got were one of a few copies (thus the "mint copy" stickers on some of them.
Same goes for the Excaliburs, entire run here. I still have basically at least one copy of X-Men (1991)#1 to #113 (one of the SF members bought the entire Morrison run)then #155-203?
ok, Steve.

PM Sent.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #926
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
I got similar texts from Ryan,....

he wants to call me Michael Flattely from Lord of the Dance!!!!

I told him his new nickname is "Angus" not Argonus as he swallowed a 2 pound buger the other day!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:27 PM   #927
statuefreak1970
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Dazzler freaks! I've been a lurker for a while but I have joined and now I'm posting for the first time. I love the X-Men and think a Dazzler should be made. I've never "loved" Dazzler, but she's important enough to be made and would fo sho be superhot as a bust or statue. Keep fighting for her if you want her and tell the people who don't to go to hell.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:27 PM   #928
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Al, it's not the "Dazzler Hate" that get's him, it's the relentless negativity towards the people that want it and some post go overboard. It's like Dazzler "insult" posts are "the new craze and all the cool kids are doing it" in his eyes. Merl is an intelligent guy with a good heart and he takes thing to heart. The constant barrage towards his favorite character makes it less fun to even be here. It's like going to grammar school and getting picked on because you're the "different" kid in class. Not appreciated by him. Maybe that's why I'm so vocal about the whole thing. I don't like bullies or their sidekicks, never did. When I feel Merl takes the attacks personally, and they don't let up...I respond with both barrels, not for a stupid 2 dimensional comic character...but for the person or people that are bothered by the comments.
PM Sent again!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #929
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by statuefreak1970 View Post
Hi Dazzler freaks! I've been a lurker for a while but I have joined and now I'm posting for the first time. I love the X-Men and think a Dazzler should be made. I've never "loved" Dazzler, but she's important enough to be made and would fo sho be superhot as a bust or statue. Keep fighting for her if you want her and tell the people who don't to go to hell.
Thanks so much for the support, Statue freak.....Welcome to the thread!! hang around if you wanna!!

Oh and please remember to go and "vote" for a Dazzler to be made in the thread that was created by Rilynil. I think it is in the Bowen Section.

Cheers, my friend!!

And Welcome!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #930
touche22

Quote:
Originally Posted by statuefreak1970 View Post
First off, welcome to the world of the non lurkers. Glad you're here and post away! I guess we should be honored that this is the first post you've made! Love the avatar! Have fun on the forum and don't let the rubes intimidate you!
Closed Thread