Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-07-2018, 11:27 AM   #9531
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
That's where I got mine and for that price. $8 isn't a huge deal though.
Are you kidding? That's 8 bucks I can put towards a statue
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 12:35 PM   #9532
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Does it look nice and detailed like Hot Toys?
Well, without even seeing them I doubt The Hasbro will look anything close in detail to The Hot Toys version due to a huge price difference.

The Hasbro cost $99 and The Hot Toys version is $930 so do you honostly think it will look as nice and detailed as The Hot Toys?

The Hasrbo version is very nice, but of course The Hot Toys one will be much better when they are releasing a much more expensive product that will definitely be on a way higher level then the Hasbro.

The Hasbro one will be the watered down version and the Hot Toys is the Premium.

Do you think a Honda Civic looks as nice and detailed as a Lamborghini? I think not, so ask yourself do you think the Hasbro will look as nice and detailed as the Hot Toys? I doubt it.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:38 PM   #9533
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Does it look nice and detailed like Hot Toys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Well, without even seeing them I doubt The Hasbro will look anything close in detail to The Hot Toys version due to a huge price difference.

The Hasbro cost $99 and The Hot Toys version is $930 so do you honostly think it will look as nice and detailed as The Hot Toys?

The Hasrbo version is very nice, but of course The Hot Toys one will be much better when they are releasing a much more expensive product that will definitely be on a way higher level then the Hasbro.

The Hasbro one will be the watered down version and the Hot Toys is the Premium.

Do you think a Honda Civic looks as nice and detailed as a Lamborghini? I think not, so ask yourself do you think the Hasbro will look as nice and detailed as the Hot Toys? I doubt it.
The Hasbro one definitely not as detailed as the HT version. The HT is more metallic looking and has more variance in the gold tones, but that is easy to fix if you want the Hasbro one to look more metallic. The Hasbro's gems light up really well but the big yellow one in the center looks more plasticy. It is what you expect for $100. I am having a blast with the Hasbro one though. The fingers are articulate with pull rods inside of the glove, so as people walk by my house I give them the Thanos fingers while the glove hum with noise.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:47 PM   #9534
Lordthanos
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
Adamantium Member

Entertainment Earth was selling them at $99.00.
Lordthanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:57 PM   #9535
nearmint
Phoenix

BBTS is taking preorders on the Hasbro.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:19 AM   #9536
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

lol u cant compare the two. Hot toys is an actual real authentic quality gauntlet not some cheap ass toy like the hasbro one altho i ordered both ofc
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:40 AM   #9537
Racetrack
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Got a conversion on the EX. Keep or no? All those broken ones are making me think twice.
Racetrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:53 AM   #9538
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
lol u cant compare the two. Hot toys is an actual real authentic quality gauntlet not some cheap ass toy like the hasbro one altho i ordered both ofc
Have you seen the Taurus Studio guantlet that’s coming? It appears to even better than the Hot Toys piece and has the same price point.
Planeswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:43 AM   #9539
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
The Hasbro one definitely not as detailed as the HT version. The HT is more metallic looking and has more variance in the gold tones, but that is easy to fix if you want the Hasbro one to look more metallic. The Hasbro's gems light up really well but the big yellow one in the center looks more plasticy. It is what you expect for $100. I am having a blast with the Hasbro one though. The fingers are articulate with pull rods inside of the glove, so as people walk by my house I give them the Thanos fingers while the glove hum with noise.
LoL Ya I got mine last night. Been bugging everyone with it, mostly making use of that middle finger lol.

Its pretty cool for the money, but then again I mainly bought it to wear to the movie

I do find the thumb loop hard to reach and pull though, not sure if you noticed the same? Or maybe I just have short thumbs.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:52 AM   #9540
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post
Got a conversion on the EX. Keep or no? All those broken ones are making me think twice.
Mine came flawless. I know you’re in the UK, but it’s worth chancing it.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote