Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-02-2014, 07:11 PM   #1031
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
Basically due to the shipping costs they will not accept returns nor will they be able to help if you get a damaged statue.
Where'd you get that from I've never had a problem with returning anything to them?
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:25 PM   #1032
High Lord Apocalypse
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

bbts doesnt have cap for sale
High Lord Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #1033
wanderlai
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Where'd you get that from I've never had a problem with returning anything to them?
I asked their CS via email and this is what they sent me....

"Hi there,

The Black Widow package dimensions should be pretty similar to Captain America so I'd estimate shipping will run between $180-200 SGD.

Magneto, due to the throne base, is probably going to be a huge box and closer to the Hulk which is estimated to cost about $500 SGD to ship to USA.

Due to the high costs of international shipping we are regrettably unable to accept returns nor provide a replacement. Any refund, either in full or partial, will be dependent on FedEx's conclusion after investigating the damage claim.

Best Regards Simply Toys Web Sales Team"
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:06 PM   #1034
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:

"Hi there,

The Black Widow package dimensions should be pretty similar to Captain America so I'd estimate shipping will run between $180-200 SGD.

Magneto, due to the throne base, is probably going to be a huge box and closer to the Hulk which is estimated to cost about $500 SGD to ship to USA.

Due to the high costs of international shipping we are regrettably unable to accept returns nor provide a replacement. Any refund, either in full or partial, will be dependent on FedEx's conclusion after investigating the damage claim.

This is a response from Simply Toys, I think the other guys were asking about BBTS.
keewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:28 PM   #1035
Anthos
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Sweet, I just ordered black widow from bbts!
Anthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #1036
wanderlai
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewan View Post
This is a response from Simply Toys, I think the other guys were asking about BBTS.
BBTS is fine to order from. Guess there was a little confusion
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:14 PM   #1037
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:

"Hi there,

Aah welcome to the world of International Collectors my American friends.Now u see our pain first hand.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:49 PM   #1038
Prevail69
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by toe View Post
damn. I wanted to see these statues in person, even the Magneto prototype
They said they will have the painted up magneto on display for some con over there in late Aug/sept I think...Perorders for it around same time too.
Prevail69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:29 PM   #1039
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfrog View Post
Interesting -what did they say about their returns if you don't mind saying? I was deciding on whether to order with them or not and this may make my mind up for me.
Thanks
Quote:
Basically due to the shipping costs they will not accept returns nor will they be able to help if you get a damaged statue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keewan View Post
I was definitely asking about Simply toys so thanks for letting me know Wanderlai.

Re: BBTS - I must be one of the few customers who've had a bad experience then. Took over a year to resolve the problem...basically I preordered a hot toys figure then when it was time to ship they had a 'stock error' (or something like that) and wouldn’t / couldn't fill the order so I ended up out of pocket having to buy on the 2nd hand market.

They then wouldn't refund it (insisting that I take store credit instead) as it was 7 months after payment but they literally had nothing that I wanted to get or that was not cheaper for me to source locally (by a fair amount). They only managed to mostly redeem themselves through Tracey's help and issuing a bunch of additional credits to make it even worth my while. Anyway all sorted now but I probably wouldn't use these guys again as I lost confidence in pre-ordering with them.
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:34 PM   #1040
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Aah welcome to the world of International Collectors my American friends.Now u see our pain first hand.
Indeed - not fun!
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote