Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-10-2015, 06:22 PM   #11
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.banner View Post
Keep in mind geveryone this will be available their first global license so everyone can order
So is this going to be cheaper then the marvel license?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:27 PM   #12
dr.banner
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Definitely agree on the chest demona have red Sonja and qotd and prefer qotd natural look
dr.banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:27 PM   #13
gorocketcat
Sailor Moon

Well, you won't have to pay like $200 for shipping, so...yes?
gorocketcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:36 PM   #14
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
The global license will be clutch for this. My only concern is the lack of natural slope on the breasts. She can be perky without looking like melons are strapped to her torso.
My exact thought!
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:09 PM   #15
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!! Dr Banner, you made my day!!!!

CAN NOT WAIT!

Now just holding out hope to see a Stjepan Sejic inspired ones as well! And you better be XM
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:33 PM   #16
Finisher
Blue Falcon

This looks like a winner...
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:33 PM   #17
iceprince_x
Deadman

As one of those major major Witchblade fan, I am kinda underwhelmed with the over-all design of the armor. It is a Sejic inspired design but somewhat lacks detail and the some anatomical aesthetic problem (yes, its the breast portion that looks really off).

The Witchblade gauntlet for me should be slightly over-sized and not just like a suit attached to the body.

The face is unfamiliar for me since Sara Pezzini is defined by her kissable lips that is a bit of parted and the hair should be a bit more lush. To be honest I see Danielle Baptiste character here than Sara.

But I still look forward for the revisions and final design as I see XM and the Hive will bring this product to a different level.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:39 PM   #18
built2shred
Phoenix

I doubt XM is going to copy what other companies have done, they will defiantly put their own creative stamp on her like they have with all the other statues they have done.

Given this is a very early design layout, I think it looks good so far...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:39 PM   #19
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprince_x View Post
As one of those major major Witchblade fan, I am kinda underwhelmed with the over-all design of the armor. It is a Sejic inspired design but somewhat lacks detail and the some anatomical aesthetic problem (yes, its the breast portion that looks really off).

The Witchblade gauntlet for me should be slightly over-sized and not just like a suit attached to the body.

The face is unfamiliar for me since Sara Pezzini is defined by her kissable lips that is a bit of parted and the hair should be a bit more lush. To be honest I see Danielle Baptiste character here than Sara.

But I still look forward for the revisions and final design as I see XM and the Hive will bring this product to a different level.
Gauntlet I agree. But its a very first pic. So we will see. The face is already great in my eyes. And why not doing her "a bit" different?
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:47 PM   #20
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewan View Post
She's not posed yet...
There's always one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!! Dr Banner, you made my day!!!!

CAN NOT WAIT!

Now just holding out hope to see a Stjepan Sejic inspired ones as well! And you better be XM
Doubt they'll be doing multiple styles. Could be wrong but I highly doubt it. I hope I'm wrong as I'd love an accurate 1/4 scale turner witchblade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprince_x View Post

I think the face is pretty darn good. Not sure where the kissable lips come in unless you're specifically referring to Mike Turner's rendition in which case that was more a style thing. Don't think it was ever lore that she had lushious lips! lol.

I fully agree on the armour comments. I know this is early stage but that armour is lacking a lot of detail so I hope that gets added in down the track.
And I know its a stylistic take on the armour but it just doesn't look how I picture it. Wish they had gone with more of a Turner design / flow. The way it shows right now looks more like flames flowing around the surface of the skin.

The gauntlet just looks like, well, a slip on glove. It's simply not eyecatching enough. It should have gravitas and draw the viewers eye to it. It's pretty well featured in the early issues and looks awesome on its own. If you took this off it wouldn't look so impressive.

Will keep an eye on this as I need a 1/4 scale WB but they need to consider the design and making the armour come to life as it were.

Oh and her butt could be a wee bit more toned
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote