Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-19-2017, 12:55 PM   #3211
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I never open them. They come from China and go right into storage
Should always at least open for inspection.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 12:55 PM   #3212
100 Hand Slap
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
I had a dream that you forgot to pay that storage locker and I was one of those annoying Americans thats on the History Channel show I forget the name Storage Kings or something.

I won the bidding war and ended up opening up my locker to find it filled with all your lovely unopened one of a kind PCS super exclusives.

What a lovely dream it was not sure you would have liked it much though
100 Hand Slap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 01:02 PM   #3213
Drakull
Sailor Moon

Quote:
For Retirement period
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 01:41 PM   #3214
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Question for Jerry (or anyone who knows): while debating with version to order, I noticed the yellow stripes going down the side of Chun Li's outfit on the Alpha version stop at her ankle. I don't remember if it's game-accurate or not, but the abrupt transition to the blue outlines of where the yellow ones seem like they would extend looks a bit rough, IMO. Is this what the production piece will look like? Thanks in advance.

jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 02:52 PM   #3215
CreativeArtFan
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
aint that the truth, sometimes us international customers can buy double statues if not for the tax/shipping
Yeah really hope for that warehouse by that time. I wouldn't even mind waiting a year or two on the Legacy Chun Li more just for that warehouse in Europe. At this moment I'm counting on over 1000 Euro/US Dollar on just shipping, customs check and tax(= 21% over the retail price + shipping).
CreativeArtFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 04:41 PM   #3216
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:25 AM   #3217
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Jerry, question on the Battle - Is the upper chest smoothed out so there's a natural slope to the breasts, so they don't look like 2 round objects stuck onto a flat chest? It's hard to tell from the new pictures.

Reason I ask is I remember the WIP pics and people complaining about this, and your answer was it was all about how they look under clothing, not how they look without clothing. Which makes sense. But I was wondering if they were touched up to look natural on the Battle version, since that one has exposed cleavage. One of my pet peeves is when some makers sculpt the breasts to look like two round grapefruits stuck to the chest.

It matters to me because I'm suddenly considering this piece. Thanks!
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:14 AM   #3218
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadekite22 View Post

This angle was part of the reason why I decided to pass on this one. I know a lot of you will think I'm crazy for saying this, but the upper and lower body are just too disproportionate to each other. It's even more noticeable from the straight behind angle. It's fine on the other two because the dresses break up the silhouette. I think the hips and legs need to be toned down on the Alpha version though.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:44 AM   #3219
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Are they maintaining the crazy eyes?
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:23 AM   #3220
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
This angle was part of the reason why I decided to pass on this one. I know a lot of you will think I'm crazy for saying this, but the upper and lower body are just too disproportionate to each other. It's even more noticeable from the straight behind angle. It's fine on the other two because the dresses break up the silhouette. I think the hips and legs need to be toned down on the Alpha version though.
I do agree that I wish her hips were thinner and she had more athletic build instead of the powerhouse build because this is supposed to be Younger Chun Li but the problem is he'd have to resculpt the entire body to fit including the upper torso, because the hand placement would be off as well. Also, I sure as hell would never display Chunners at that display angle lol
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote