Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 12-30-2016, 10:42 PM   #11
sparda
The Avengers

So... I've asked twice now if they could just take it back in stock and send me another piece, as they still have some left.

They told me they contacted IA to see what to do about this. Might be that they're holding out until they get an answer.

Guess I'll wait up until Tuesday to see if they come back at me with a solution, if not I'll just reship it on my own and ask for a refund. Pffff
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 09:25 AM   #12
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I was told shipping of replacement parts has been pushed back to Feb/Mar. This is after 8 months and being told Oct, then Nov and then Dec.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:28 AM   #13
sparda
The Avengers

Perhaps a stupid question, but why not ask a refund? They have clearly not met the terms of the sale and as such you should normally be entitled to a refund, I'd think?
Old 12-31-2016, 01:40 PM   #14
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

They keep promising a replacement.
That will be my next move.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 07:18 PM   #15
sparda
The Avengers

I got lucky. The retailer confirmed that they still had several pieces of the Mark 39 in stock, so I'm shipping mine back tomorrow in order to receive a new one.

The shipping cost can only be reimbursed later, when IA agrees, but at least I won't have to wait a year for a new piece, so that's something.
Old 01-03-2017, 08:00 PM   #16
Hybrid
Doh!

I am in a similar situation where the legs were broken on my 1/2 MK VII nearly a year ago. Every month the replacement part promised was pushed back. By Sept I did ask for a refund and put in a Paypal dispute. I lost that dispute because of an unknown policy to me at the time. Multiple payments disqualify you from refund. So knowing how this hobby operates on deposit and payment one year or so later, most collectors would be in trouble as well. This is the first time I ever had damage to a statue. So now I'm holding my breath for Mar-Apr as told to me by seller in Asia. Hoping its the truth and not lip service or its a $2k USD bath I'm taking.
Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote