Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 12-26-2016, 08:11 PM   #61
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

some great pics there dm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Dude that is so awesome.

I miss that old queen 1/4 scale bust. The good old days.

These two look amazing on the same frame.
cheers and yep the good old days indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
Love it. Feels like looking at my own setup.
do you have the 1:4 full statue Thx?
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:34 PM   #62
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
do you have the 1:4 full statue Thx?
Sadly, not yet. I'm always on the look for a good one though.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 01:45 AM   #63
kharlamov
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Just got mine today, I could barely lift this thing
kharlamov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:25 AM   #64
Masa_yodamorph
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I cancelled a couple of half scales to fund the recent Alien craze. I decided to take a chance on this because I think it will go great with the Matrix Queen. I made a comment on the Freaks Board of this being way overpriced. I take that back because this is very impressive!

Studio scale and BIG. The details and weathering are nice. Turn table base is awesome. I agree with others that it would have been better with the legs apart. But I get why HCG went this route. Anyways love this, glad I got this, and even the price tag doesn't bother me because of how impressed I am with this. Money well spent.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:34 AM   #65
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Mine was a piece of crap. Glued on a 1/2 inch angle going to the right, base was flimsy, bottom of base was glue gunned and fell apart and I had to fix. But bottom line, I have a crooked statue that bugs me every time I look at it.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:50 AM   #66
Masa_yodamorph
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Heman, sooo $_tty! Sounds horrendous man. I would have returned that asap. They wouldn't replace it? The exclusive has been there for like 2 years lol. No excuses allowed from them.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:58 PM   #67
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Heman, sooo $_tty! Sounds horrendous man. I would have returned that asap. They wouldn't replace it? The exclusive has been there for like 2 years lol. No excuses allowed from them.
Yes it was the Exclusive too. I didnt bother because I made abunch of purchases but do to court over my son, the bills became so high I had to pull out of alot of things preodered and almost paid for cause I needed the money. They were very cool and accomadating so I thought I would let this one slide, but now I have a life size alien warrior, still unopened in my garage and refuse to open because after 2 years of waiting and the shipping and duties and so on..................it is NOTHING like what they advertised on site or shown at shows.

The tendons around the WHOLE mouth including upper and lower gums have been redesigned by a 2 year old and slapped on there and it looks like playdoo with an even worse paint app. THIS is not what I purchased so im in a argument with the company about it. 5 emails later with no response in over a month is where im at. SO I mentioned THIS powerloader now to show I dont just complain about anything and rightfully could of.

My main concern is an $8500cdn statue in my garage that was false advertisement! Even the shows had the prototype which I was fine with, but this NEW sculpt is horrible and I feel bad for those that have one. Alot of money for something that is wrecked last second. AND after all the complaining for a solution, HCG STILL has not removed the old prototype pictures and replaced them with what you actually get. This is poor business practice if you ask me. I want my money back and them to pay the shipping back.

I never would have bought it had I KNOWN it would look like this. Im a stickler for accuracy. SO now im mentioning the powerloader I was quite about, and yes 2000 cdn is not cheap either. Thanks for kind words, but buyer beware. Lets see what they do, probably hoping I will just go away, but for this money and being decieved like this, they have to answer the call on this.IMO
Old 08-06-2017, 07:59 PM   #68
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

deleted

Last edited by heman; 08-06-2017 at 08:00 PM. Reason: wrong person
Old 08-06-2017, 08:01 PM   #69
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

YOURS looks great tho, wish mine came that way. Good Score!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
I cancelled a couple of half scales to fund the recent Alien craze. I decided to take a chance on this because I think it will go great with the Matrix Queen. I made a comment on the Freaks Board of this being way overpriced. I take that back because this is very impressive!

Studio scale and BIG. The details and weathering are nice. Turn table base is awesome. I agree with others that it would have been better with the legs apart. But I get why HCG went this route. Anyways love this, glad I got this, and even the price tag doesn't bother me because of how impressed I am with this. Money well spent.
Old 08-06-2017, 08:43 PM   #70
Masa_yodamorph

Thanks Heman!