Sailor Moon

Something with a lot of movement.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:29 PM   #82
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I'd say it would have to be a pretty recognizable subject, like a comic character or Aphrodite or something along those lines... and it would have to be pretty risqué.

A male statue... no sale. A topless warrior chick... no sale. Take it to the next level Arahom!!!
Christian and Anastasia diorama in his sex room?
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:20 PM   #83
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

The Great One just posted a 1/6 Bud Spencer as Bambino from the Trinity movies (This one was from Trinity is Still My Name) and it is very expensive (like $600 or something) and made in Germany I think so I will likely pass but it got me to thinking.

I wonder if there are great cult type movies that would sell statues but the license fee wouldn't be to high?
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:09 PM   #84
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Hercules vs Lion 1/4 dio

that is one of my dream pieces!

I think it is about time ARH took the mythology pieces to a new level!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:12 PM   #85
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Hercules vs Lion 1/4 dio

How about a 1:4 scale statue of Hecules vs No One Buying The Statue Because Its Not A Naked Girl?

Honestly, I hope SRH doesn't come out with anything new for a bit. There issue is not a lack of cool ideas. The issue is that they can't produce a statue. The coolest piece in the world is not going to sell well because there is very little confidence in the company.

They need to get the last of the China statues gone and quiet up the Sha-Ryn mess... which they seem to be doing. Then people need to see the Valkyrie, succubus, Eve and Arkhalla in collectors hands.

When that happens, and some confidence is restored... then release a killer statue idea.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:54 PM   #86
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
How about a 1:4 scale statue of Hecules vs No One Buying The Statue Because Its Not A Naked Girl?

Honestly, I hope SRH doesn't come out with anything new for a bit. There issue is not a lack of cool ideas. The issue is that they can't produce a statue. The coolest piece in the world is not going to sell well because there is very little confidence in the company.

They need to get the last of the China statues gone and quiet up the Sha-Ryn mess... which they seem to be doing. Then people need to see the Valkyrie, succubus, Eve and Arkhalla in collectors hands.

When that happens, and some confidence is restored... then release a killer statue idea.
You really need to stop all this crazy talk warlock.
The Mythology pieces are not the reason ARH is in this mess! It's all the other crap ARH been making and doing!
If ARH wants to restore some confidence back then he should unleash some epic Mythology pieces and stop kidding himself that they don't sell. Also maybe price them the same as the bimbo sluts and lets see what sells out first.

Anyway
Old 03-16-2017, 12:30 AM   #87
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Hercules vs Lion 1/4 dio

Agreed.
The big dioramas also bring the wow factor and act as flagship pieces and rep builders for the company.
Remember the reaction and hype to the convention pics of Conan: The Sacrifice? (I think that same convention season had Minatour and Ares, all together probably ARHs high point)
It's a shame (and bizarre) Tarzan: Primal Rage never even got a convention display. Similar reaction would have happened.

Hercules vs Lion should definitely be there.

I'd also add:

Beowulf vs Grendel (or even just holding Grendels severed arm)
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 12:36 AM   #88
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Agreed.
The big dioramas also bring the wow factor and act as flagship pieces and rep builders for the company.Remember the reaction and hype to the convention pics of Conan: The Sacrifice? (I think that same convention season had Minatour and Ares, all together probably ARHs high point)
It's a shame (and bizarre) Tarzan: Primal Rage never even got a convention display. Similar reaction would have happened.

I'd also add:

And maybe ARH should have a look at HERCULES vs HYDRA (by mr cosmic) . This is epic Greek Mythology.

Now calm yourself down cosmic I don't want to see your happy dance ok
Old 03-16-2017, 12:57 AM   #89
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Agreed.
The big dioramas also bring the wow factor and act as flagship pieces and rep builders for the company.
Remember the reaction and hype to the convention pics of Conan: The Sacrifice? (I think that same convention season had Minatour and Ares, all together probably ARHs high point)

I'd also add:

That Tarzan Primal Rage has grown on me so much! I want one! It sold out everywhere! Did you buy 2 SAB? want to sell me one?
Old 03-16-2017, 01:11 AM   #90
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
That Tarzan Primal Rage has grown on me so much! I want one! It sold out everywhere! Did you buy 2 SAB? want to sell me one?
Haha its my grail statue wish, I actually did consider two to customise in different ways
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote