Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 02-27-2017, 02:19 PM   #41
MikeandElio
Frackin!

Just got a tracking number for Medusa W/Legs. It doesn't work yet but I have got a number... I just hope it doesn't take the two months to ship like my mermaids did.
MikeandElio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:03 PM   #42
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandElio View Post
Just got a tracking number for Medusa W/Legs. It doesn't work yet but I have got a number... I just hope it doesn't take the two months to ship like my mermaids did.
Congrats on getting a shipping label. You are officially one step closer than most of us. Please post some pictures once you get her in hand.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:06 PM   #43
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Nothing for me yet...
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:16 PM   #44
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I think it is a reasonable assumption that they will be shipping less than 10 per weekday. I'd say a good estimate would be 2-3 weeks before all Medusa's are shipped out. Probably the same timeline for each of the others. All new statues shipped by end of April might be the timeline.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:32 PM   #45
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I think it is a reasonable assumption that they will be shipping less than 10 per weekday. I'd say a good estimate would be 2-3 years before all Medusa's are shipped out. Probably the same timeline for each of the others. All new statues shipped by end of December might be the timeline.
fixed.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:56 PM   #46
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Nothing here yet.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:27 PM   #47
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Prior to the Frazetta pieces and associated pieces that came in the same transports from China ARH didn't have a reputation for delays at all. In fact in my experience they were at least as "on time" from expected delivery as anyone else.

We all know the 2014-2015 logistical nightmare really kicked them in the Jimmy but I think once they are able to get past the cash flow crunch and associated issues that came from it they will likely go back to how they were before, which was small but reliable.

Before anyone jumps on me I am not saying anyone's complaints are illegitimate or commenting on any particular situation, just an observation generally speaking.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:45 PM   #48
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Prior to the Frazetta pieces and associated pieces that came in the same transports from China ARH didn't have a reputation for delays at all. In fact in my experience they were at least as "on time" from expected delivery as anyone else.

We all know the 2014-2015 logistical nightmare really kicked them in the Jimmy but I think once they are able to get past the cash flow crunch and associated issues that came from it they will likely go back to how they were before, which was small but reliable.

Before anyone jumps on me I am not saying anyone's complaints are illegitimate or commenting on any particular situation, just an observation generally speaking.
I think they you're right. From everything I've experienced with ARH over the last year I get the strong impression that they want to do well. I think the biggest issue is that Arahom sets his expectations super high, and tried to please everyone, then finds that he just can't deliver on the promises. For example, the unboxings of the recent three statues. He said it on the truck video and now people want it and are getting annoyed when they are not seeing them. But on the other side of the coin, people want the statues shipped out asap. So what does he do? Spend hours on three unboxings videos or get 10 people's statue in the mail? It's a no win now.

I think Arahom needs to take a lesson from Mr Scott and multiply his time estimates by a factor of three! If he said he will be shipping the medusas out next Monday and people got a shipping notice this Wednesday then ARH would be the best thing since sliced bread. Instead people will be -----ing they didn't get their medusa shipping notices today and complaining he didn't deliver on the promised videos...

I feel for the guy and hope he gets ahead of things.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:07 PM   #49
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Just got my shipping notice!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 03:41 PM   #50
MikeandElio
Frackin!

Hot my Medusa w/Legs and I am over it. I am happy that was my last order with ARH I have been a customer of theirs since the first medusa but no longer. The issues that these statues have increase along with the price. The paint job on this POS is horrible!

THANK GOD that they were not lazy or to bothered and they actually painted the eyes of the snakes but the mouths are the dumbest shade of pink. The arms don't match the body and they have a really dark streak on the back of both arms that does not continue up the body. That is unacceptable for such an expensive piece. Somewhere down the legs ARH decided that they did not need any shading because mine stops around the knees. The nipples on this are SO SLOPPY! Not to mention the faces look like they were painted by some 8th grader that averages a 'C' in an inner-city public school art class.

I am just happy I have the ability to paint because I will be stripping and painting this one soon. As for people that cannot repaint... steer clear of ARH

I will no longer purchase from ARH and I am happy to be done with them.

When I saw that this arrived and was not broken all I could saw was "free at last".
MikeandElio is offline   Reply With Quote