Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 11:45 AM   #21
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
He wanted a replacement or some other fix, and he spent weeks trying to get in touch with them, had to send the emails twice, and was blown off multiple times. The fact that no one can seem to get any kind of customer service from them in a reasonable time frame is enough in and of itself to not do business with this company. Seems clear to me.
I've gotten good customer service from ARH. I've even had dealings with Arahom himself and he's been more than fair with me on every occasion. I think he does the absolute best that he can with the resources at hand. It's been my experience that he wants me to be happy with my purchase and does what he can to make sure that happens.

I've also had good experiences with Spencer, Mellissa, Ehren and Hayley. I've never met or interacted with Digs.

I've also had my share of problems that they have worked through with me or are working through now. You just need to have a bit a patience when you deal with them and realize that they are a small operation. That means, as an ARH customer, you might need to spend a little extra time on the phone to make sure your stuff is getting done. If you work with them, they will work with you.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:01 PM   #22
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I'm not going to debate or make any assumptions on what was discussed between the TC and ARH. There's two sides to every story and we're only getting one side.

However, I still do have a problem with suggesting that the customer perform self-repair on these purchases that cost hundreds of dollars. That goes for any company. It shouldn't be the customer's responsibility.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:13 PM   #23
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
I'm not going to debate or make any assumptions on what was discussed between the TC and ARH. There's two sides to every story and we're only getting one side.

However, I still do have a problem with suggesting that the customer perform self-repair on these purchases that cost hundreds of dollars. That goes for any company. It shouldn't be the customer's responsibility.
I agree with this, if that is the only option they give you. But if they say "We can refund your money (assuming they have no replacements), here is your shipping label, however it doesn't look that bad to me, I can give you an option to take a $50 credit instead and really if you want to touch it up I think you can" I don't really have a problem with it.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:14 PM   #24
COI

True, there are two sides to every story, but as far as poor communication the evidence that this is happening to a lot of people is out there.

I also get that they're a small operation and may be overwhelmed, but ultimately that's their problem. Business is business. Much in the same way that businesses cannot accommodate every demand and sob story from their customers, when those customers are at fault.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:03 PM   #25
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I agree with this, if that is the only option they give you. But if they say "We can refund your money (assuming they have no replacements), here is your shipping label, however it doesn't look that bad to me, I can give you an option to take a $50 credit instead and really if you want to touch it up I think you can" I don't really have a problem with it.
I said I wasn't going to debate but I'll just say this.

I went back and read the TC's last post. The thing is no where did he mention that a refund was offered by ARH. You're assuming there was because he received a return label which he admitted being confused by. The way I see it, it could have just as easily been a clerical error by ARH. Since these statues started shipping, I've read enough stories and experienced firsthand where they've screwed up in one way or the other. At one point, I even received a shipping notice for someone else's Arkhalla statue.

Right now, it just feels like we're trying to fill in the blanks. Maybe the TC can elaborate further on what exactly was offered. If they were actually offered a full refund as an option, then I agree that would be more reasonable than telling the customer "here's $50 to repaint your $800 statue."

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
True, there are two sides to every story, but as far as poor communication the evidence that this is happening to a lot of people is out there.

I also get that they're a small operation and may be overwhelmed, but ultimately that's their problem. Business is business. Much in the same way that businesses cannot accommodate every demand and sob story from their customers, when those customers are at fault.
No argument there.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:36 PM   #26
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

I have always had great CS and communication from ARH.
Old 10-20-2016, 04:32 PM   #27
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf-brother View Post
I have always had great CS and communication from ARH.
Same for me......
Old 10-20-2016, 04:40 PM   #28
Valkyrie

It's the luck of the draw.

I've had experiences where they're very responsive and others where I don't hear back for weeks until I follow up again.

When I do get a hold of them, the experience has been positive overall.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:40 PM   #29
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Still waiting to hear back for clarification on what the return label is for and if they have any paint they will send me or advice or what. I really want to keep the statue but might end up having to give it up. The label was actually issued about 45 minutes before my e-mail reply. Is the label just for the horse or the return of the entire statue - I don't know.

It's even more frustrating to me that apparently certain people have fast and positive responses. I am not sure what to make of that. Thanks for all the responses no matter which side you fall on.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:43 PM   #30
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Yeah - I could live with this but my e-mail wasn't phrased anything like this. There was no mention of a shipping label in the e-mail. I just received a separate e-mail about 45 minutes before the written one with the shipping label
Closed Thread