Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-12-2021, 11:29 AM   #3671
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

My Rogue is now sitting in my Pile of Loot. I had completely forgotten I’d ordered it from BBTS when I thought it was sold out. Never gotten a SS piece from them before.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 11:29 AM   #3672
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

My Rogue is also somewhere in the 19" range. If it was as advertised she wouldnt fit on the shelf I have her on. My Arm is like Iron Lungs, it is not nearly as vertical as some. It doesnt bother me at all. I wonder if they changed it for some reason? As long as it's solid and has no leaning issues over time I have no problem with it, but I compared it to some and the difference is in that arm angle. Also, fit perfectly in the box, so, whatever the deal, it had to be an intentional change.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 08:20 PM   #3673
Destroyous
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
My Rogue is a little under 20.5". Noticed it right away because the 22" from the description page would have barely fit the shelf she's on.

Assumed it was because of slight differences in the angle of the saw arm. Harley Hell on Wheels is a hair taller and she's listed as 20".
Damn mines got it bad. 19 1/2 inches. It?s not as vertical as I?ve seen in peoples videos. From the edge of the left side of the base is pretty much lined up with her chin from the front angle. So she?s hanging way off to the side of the base. . . . Yeah that?s definitely not looking right. I do have the collectors edition if that makes a difference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1BBE6656-C54A-4DF5-8100-664170444291.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	315.8 KB
ID:	150550  
Destroyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 08:40 PM   #3674
Destroyous
Justice League

It’s also making the width come out to 19 inches! But it’s like the buzzsaw arm is sculpted completely different it’s sculpted more with a bend in the area where the gold thick copper wiring is.
Destroyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 10:48 AM   #3675
Straken-SWE
Hydra

This is 1/4 scale right? Sideshows maquette is a premium format with a bigger base? Never understood that name, or word for that matter
Straken-SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 12:39 PM   #3676
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I believe maquettes don't have to be 1/4, but a lot of them are, like this one or bane. I don't get the name either
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 01:51 PM   #3677
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I don't get the Maquette title anymore either. I thought it use to mean an extra price tag from a Premium Format, but now there are Maquette in all scales.

Still love my Rogue Statue even though it's a collector edition.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 03:32 PM   #3678
dmk
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyous View Post
Damn mines got it bad. 19 1/2 inches. It?s not as vertical as I?ve seen in peoples videos. From the edge of the left side of the base is pretty much lined up with her chin from the front angle. So she?s hanging way off to the side of the base. . . . Yeah that?s definitely not looking right. I do have the collectors edition if that makes a difference.
this is exactly how mine looks (Exclusive) , i'm not sure why there seems to be so many different versions of the buzzsaw arm.
dmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 01:49 AM   #3679
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk View Post
this is exactly how mine looks (Exclusive) , i'm not sure why there seems to be so many different versions of the buzzsaw arm.
Probably because they jacked a few up. My first Rogue Maquette’s buzz saw arrived like this

My second was fully intact but she leaned back like this

The replacment arm was fine on the top end but it was the opposite end this time, the peg was crooked and didn’t allow it to go all the way in the base.

And I’m realizing by the time I got one with parts that fit like they should I didn?t even take updated photos.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 03:09 AM   #3680
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I didn't realise there were so many issues with this piece. We sorta trust that they have all the engineering figured out but it's a shame there are problems, doesn't bode well for zatanna who will be sitting on the floor after a couple years
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote