Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 04-08-2021, 11:43 AM   #11
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Did she not hit the discount rack? Lol
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 11:53 AM   #12
Mori
Doh!

Yeah, Lilith had some discounts. But still she sold within couple of months of her release.

Thrall which I paid almost full price is still rotting there on sale every other week.

Since Arthas is way more popular character than their last statues and also more "Faithful" to original than others, I expect it will sell out fast probably like Lilith though the price tag is insane on this. Almost Twice the usual.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 11:53 AM   #13
Mori
Doh!

Firefox is still doubleposting on most forums

Might as well add that the blizzcon and other codes do not work right now. The registering new account and getting 15% off does work.

Last edited by Mori; 04-08-2021 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Double post
Old 04-08-2021, 12:00 PM   #14
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
Did she not hit the discount rack? Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori View Post
Yeah, Lilith had some discounts. But still she sold within couple of months of her release.

Thrall which I paid almost full price is still rotting there on sale every other week.

Since Arthas is way more popular character than their last statues and also more "Faithful" to original than others, I expect it will sell out fast probably like Lilith though the price tag is insane on this. Almost Twice the usual.
AFAIK Lilith only had 30% off once in early spring of 2020. I stupidly passed on her then.

I won't be getting this, since I opted for a custom 1/4 Arthas, which pairs perfectly with a custom 1/4 Sylvanas. From Blizzard I only ended up keeping Gromm and Illidan, sold the rest.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:09 PM   #15
Mori
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
AFAIK Lilith only had 30% off once in early spring of 2020. I stupidly passed on her then.

I won't be getting this, since I opted for a custom 1/4 Arthas, which pairs perfectly with a custom 1/4 Sylvanas. From Blizzard I only ended up keeping Gromm and Illidan, sold the rest.
May I ask which Arthas / Sylvanas custom?

I have one 1/4 Arthas custom at my customs office waiting for it to get slapped with the tax and I am also not fan of the blizzard Sylvanas statue so I am looking for replacement to that one as well.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:14 PM   #16
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori View Post
May I ask which Arthas / Sylvanas custom?

I have one 1/4 Arthas custom at my customs office waiting for it to get slapped with the tax and I am also not fan of the blizzard Sylvanas statue so I am looking for replacement to that one as well.
Sent you a PM.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:32 PM   #17
KiDD
Birdman

I like the piece, but almost 1200 euros is just nuts...
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 01:10 PM   #18
martineaumichae
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

How long was Jaina Proudlmore available for? I know Lilith went quick. Grom Illidan and Sylvanas was available for quite some time.
I can’t believe this is $1099! I mean I know cost go up but I got the original Arthas from sideshow for $349.99. Wow these guys are crazy
martineaumichae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 01:41 PM   #19
NFiniteMage111
Frackin!

$1099 sounds about right when looking at other companies that make comparable statues in size and detail.

26 inches is HUGE too, like a real 26 inches not from a weapon poking up high, as I have a 26 inch statue as well (at the head) and it does tower over the other Blizzard statues (Jaina/Sylvanas) just as it is shown in these new Arthas pictures.

The base on this statue isn't just a plain base of random rocks either its another detailed sculpt itself.
NFiniteMage111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 01:57 PM   #20
HowToLitho101
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

God i love me some arthas, but like you guys. I would love to wait for a sale. Will this statue only be available for 30 days????

For prise wise too. I mean I was just looking at the Justice league one from weta, are those similar size to this? Cus that price is kinda equal.
HowToLitho101 is offline   Reply With Quote