Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 03:36 AM   #22
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
Sideshow is a crap company
I wouldn't say that.
Their CS has been second to none, bar one individual i had dealings with, who was possibly new and full of BS
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 04:15 AM   #23
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

I’ve had two issues out of my many dealings with sideshow and they took very good care of me. And I will account for XM and Prime 1. I have nothing negative to say about any of the companies I’ve mentioned. Sorry to hear about anybody’s sub-par transactions.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 05:01 AM   #24
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
It's been posted on their website. Here's all the items Prime 1 has put up for PO and then cancelled
That's actually a pretty short list considering the large number of pieces that were delivered. It's also pretty weak to add in EX versions on a list of "canceled" pieces like it's another statue entirely. Sideshow's list has to be a mile long.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 11:25 AM   #25
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
lol you people really are clowns on this website
Yep, that’s why I find myself barely coming to this forum of late. I see I haven’t missed much.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 12:34 PM   #26
Starscream77
The Spirit

Last edited by Starscream77; 09-12-2021 at 12:35 PM. Reason: ...
Starscream77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 01:07 PM   #27
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
That's actually a pretty short list considering the large number of pieces that were delivered. It's also pretty weak to add in EX versions on a list of "canceled" pieces like it's another statue entirely. Sideshow's list has to be a mile long.
A. I didn't make the list, Prime 1 did. As I said its their list from their website.

B. Sideshow doesn't cancel pieces once they're up for PO. They only cancel pieces they've teased, not actually taken orders for. That's why the Prime 1 situation has people upset
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 01:16 PM   #28
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Not to derail the thread, but that's some BS right there.
The key word was “rarely”, not “never” (but I did fail to type “on time” after that - my bad). Plus, I’m just being a little sarcastic. I’ve never knocked the quality of Prime1’s products (I own several myself and they are all fantastically done), it’s their lead time on most of their products that’s atrocious.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 06:14 PM   #29
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
A. I didn't make the list, Prime 1 did. As I said its their list from their website.

B. Sideshow doesn't cancel pieces once they're up for PO. They only cancel pieces they've teased, not actually taken orders for. That's why the Prime 1 situation has people upset
I really haven't paid attention to SS made stuff in many years, there hasn't been anything worth buying in the lines I collect. I just use them now as a distributor (which is what they eventually only want to do anyway). I would be shocked if they never cancelled anything. I know there have been a lot of cancelled "projects" and countless abandoned lines they teased and/or promised they would finish so maybe I am just thinking of those.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 06:46 PM   #30
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:

Sideshow *has not* cancelled pieces once they're up for PO but I bet they've come close.

Plenty of other companies should have cancelled pieces i.e. the PCS ownership change.

NOBODY has a more accommodating customer service regardless of ANY personal experiences or preferences.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote