Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-21-2020, 02:47 PM   #491
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I just got notice ssc cancelled my order. wTF! Really upset about this. Anyone want to part with there Ultimate WW?
What?! That stinks.

My regular just arrived, a huge box and a small box.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 03:36 PM   #492
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
I just got notice ssc cancelled my order. wTF! Really upset about this. Anyone want to part with there Ultimate WW?
They cancelled you AFTER you've paid for the piece?

Oof... Very sorry to hear that... I hope you can end up getting one somewhere.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 03:45 PM   #493
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
What?! That stinks.

My regular just arrived, a huge box and a small box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
They cancelled you AFTER you've paid for the piece?

Oof... Very sorry to hear that... I hope you can end up getting one somewhere.
Yes. I paid in full and was told it would ship in July. I never got any notice it would ship. They email me today and cancelled my order. For my hassle, they gave me $20 reward points. What A Fu..... joke. SSC said Prime 1 would not be shipping anymore to them. I checked Prime 1 Studios and they still have it in-stock WTH.

SSC said they would not even contact Prime 1 to get them more. I just emailed Prime 1 about the SSC order and see of they can ship It to them. I might have to go direct and pay more but this whole thing is A JOKE.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 03:46 PM   #494
ssnopy76
Fantastic Four

I also received the cancellation email after preordering since 2018 is a slap in the face of customers as it is possible that after almost 2 years they come out with this, I bought Batman and Superman and now what? I will have to get twice the price of this piece I am very angry
ssnopy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 03:48 PM   #495
ACalica917
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Yes. I paid in full and was told it would ship in July. I never got any notice it would ship. They email me today and cancelled my order. For my hassle, they gave me $20 reward points. What A Fu..... joke.
Just curious. Were you converted late on the waiting list or something? Maybe they converted too many people off the wait list.

Sucks, though, man. Especially after the long wait. It really is a great piece if you still want to look for one. If I see one for sale on any groups, I’ll let you know.
ACalica917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 04:01 PM   #496
ssnopy76
Fantastic Four

they gave me a simple answer
I am very sorry that this happened to you. It looks like we don't have any more of these, so we don't have a way to provide them
It is a mockery, so that committing for almost 2 years of waiting did not serve any purpose only to finally make a great courage
ssnopy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 04:05 PM   #497
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACalica917 View Post
Just curious. Were you converted late on the waiting list or something? Maybe they converted too many people off the wait list.

Sucks, though, man. Especially after the long wait. It really is a great piece if you still want to look for one. If I see one for sale on any groups, I’ll let you know.
Day 1 order. I was not on WL for this. I would be more upset if people who were on WL end up with this. This whole thing blows since WW is my favorite DC character. 2 years of waiting for nothing. I had a spot in my cabinet for over a year just to display her and now it’s for not.

I checked Prime 1 and if I wanted it, it will cost me an additional $300 USD to ship. Freakin sucks.
Old 07-21-2020, 04:14 PM   #498
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Day 1 order. I was not on WL for this. I would be more upset if people who were on WL end up with this. This whole thing blows since WW is my favorite DC character. 2 years of waiting for nothing. I had a spot in my cabinet for over a year just to display her and now it’s for not.

I checked Prime 1 and if I wanted it, it will cost me an additional $300 USD to ship. Freakin sucks.
Man that's just awful, very sorry to hear... I'm usually pretty patient but I would also be irate in your shoes especially a day one order... I mean how the hell does that happen?

There's no excuse for taking customers money and then not delivering on a piece. Absolute BS... And the fact they won't even get another from prime 1? Why? Cause it's easier to just give you $20? Slap in the face, I totally understand everyone's frustration here.... Didn't even know companies did such a thing, I'll need to make sure I'm aware of that for the future.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 04:19 PM   #499
Augen
Metal Men

Unhappy

Quote:

Day 1? That is wrong. I'm sorry this happened to you, I can imagine I'd be as devastated were roles reversed.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 04:20 PM   #500
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssnopy76 View Post
I also received the cancellation email after preordering since 2018 is a slap in the face of customers as it is possible that after almost 2 years they come out with this, I bought Batman and Superman and now what? I will have to get twice the price of this piece I am very angry
That sucks... I almost don’t want to do business with them anymore.