Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 08:00 AM   #521
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I can't be the only one thinking that the ex base was a ruse in order to buy themselves more time for the inevitable delays. Nearly a year to sculpt a round base with some skulls on it....seriously?

Ermac was only delayed 2 or 3 months IIRC and that was due to them adding the flame attachments. You would think if that could be done in a relatively short time, then a base should have been a walk in the park.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:11 PM   #522
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
I asked for a refund on my Scorpion PF. Paid for it back in April, tired of waiting due to multiple delays.
I just asked for a refund too. Going to mainly just collect the classic characters now.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:26 AM   #523
kingofhobbies
Kindly Asked To Leave

From what I know, so many pieces are in production , I have seen scorpion at the factory with my own eyes , smoke as well .
You really don't want to miss subzero vs scorpion , cause it is next along with many more ,things are moving now , it is not the time for refund at all
Old 11-29-2012, 07:44 AM   #524
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofhobbies View Post
From what I know, so many pieces are in production , I have seen scorpion at the factory with my own eyes , smoke as well .
You really don't want to miss subzero vs scorpion , cause it is next along with many more ,things are moving now , it is not the time for refund at all
Great! 2023 is going to be a killer year!
Old 11-29-2012, 09:18 AM   #525
damienjakk

Why has Noob been delayed 4 times already?

Also, I have the Sub Zero fatality pre-ordered, you can't honestly expect me to believe it's going to make it's first scheduled release date for January do you?

Like I said, I don't mind delays, but I do mind being told one date after another only to have it fall through. Just say, "We are approximately 6 months or more behind schedule, sorry for the delay" and be done with it.

EDIT: Gee, what a surprise, Sub Zero fatality date has been changed from January to Q1 2013....why not just put Q4 2013 or later at this point and save everyone the grief?

Also, why do we have to keep hunting this information down? I wonder if they even know the last update on their page says "December release" for statues that have all been delayed until at least January. Also, 18" Scorpion is nowhere near shipping as you claim, it's also been updated to February now.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:18 AM   #526
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I will definitely be getting the Sub Zero fatality piece but I'm just going to buy it once it's released, whenever that is.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #527
furycat
Death is hereditary.

whooa i almost get sub vs scorpy. better wait till the statue is present.
BTW how is syco product : is the product come out good? how is their customer service,? how is their refund / return / replacement policy? anyone have an issue with the,?

Sory too many question but couple days ago i bought statue from this online shop (and my paypal was charged) just to found out that this particular shop have SOO MANY bad review. Luckily when i cancel they refund me.
really scared at that time.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #528
damienjakk

I have Ermac and Mileena. For the price Mileena is fine, but she's far from outstanding. Ermac is pretty good, some people find his paint apps. to be off but overall the sculpt is great and the green flames helped tremendously to make up for his shortcomings. I've heard the Scorpion bust is excellent also. Returns, refunds, QC issues, etc. are outstanding at least. They usually get back to you in a few hours with any concerns, only problem is a lot of people seem to be using this service as of late due to the ungodly delays. Their packaging also seems to be excellent from my own experience and others as well.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #529
Erihppas
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
Just say, "We are approximately 6 months or more behind schedule, sorry for the delay" and be done with it.
That's what I was thinking.

Just make a public statement where you explain. Not apologize but explain. Explain why things are being delayed as much as they are being delayed.

That's the best thing you can do.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #530
Buddhboy
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I have Kitana and Mileena,both look good other than the paint apps.Only issue with Mileena is getting the sai in her hand is a bit tough but this was a issue a lot of others had as well.Packaging was really good on both statues and like others have said CS is quick and good.Pending on who you want it might be better to buy from PCS.Syco does not make a bad product just need to work on paint apps and shipping out statues before taking orders for more.All the delays is turning into a cluster F$$k,but it will make the 4thQ profits look good.
Closed Thread