Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 09-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #41
Screwball
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hey Tat!

I was just on my FB and a friend had posted this on her page and the synchronicity of it just had to be passed on to you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pay no mind to those who talk behind your back.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	58455  
Screwball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:06 AM   #42
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

bah try being beat like a red headed step child............... that is all I am saying.

john you and shawna have always been cool in my book. sometimes your passions run a bit strong but you do realize that and it is part of who you are man.

looking forward to finally meeting you two in a few weeks!
Old 09-22-2010, 09:12 AM   #43
Tattoo-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
But wait, you promised!!!

Dude, I think I got more crap this past week than you've gotten in the entire 6 years of the forum. Just remember, most of the people talking, claiming you're an "internet tough guy" and "hiding behind the keyboard", these are the same people who put bags on their heads, don't come out to forum get togethers, don't introduce themselves to anyone at comic conventions, they don't post photos of themselves (unless said bag is on the head), rarely talk about where they live or what their job is or what their name is...yet it's you, or me, or some others who are throwing insults and then hiding

John, don't even bother thinking about it, it's simply not worth it.
You've deserved the crap you got.

J/K

Sort of.

Thanks Drew, and you're right......this time.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #44
Tattoo-X

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
I'll make this short and sweet ...

If Shawna loves you as much as she does, there's got to be a reason for it.

Shawna is one of the most wonderful people, with one of the kindest, and most considerate, gentle hearts and soul that I've ever known ... if she sees great things in you ... who am I to question the judgment of the person that arguably knows you better than anyone on the planet? Especially when my opinion of her is as high as it is.

Don't worry about what someone that doesn't know you thinks about you, focus on those that do, because at the end of the day, they're the ones that really matter in the great scheme of things.

Nuff said ...

Looking forward to meeting both of you in a couple of weeks, I've promised your wife some major hugs, and I aim to keep that promise.

Nah, she just pities this fool that I am.

Thanks Jesse. We're really looking forward to meeting you too.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:23 AM   #45
Tattoo-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batfan View Post
oh yeah Ps how is spidergirls collection
I don't know.

Shawna's sister lost custody of all 3 girls. The youngest is living with her dad, and the other 2 are with grandma and grandpa. And they live nearby. She is a addict. So she's jealous of Shawna over everything in Shawna's life. She flips out like 10 times worse than you guys see me do. So she has made statements of selling the shelves and bunk beds that I made the girls, and of selling McKenzie's collection. I've thought about getting everything, legally or otherwise (not illegal, btw). But Shawna doesn't think it's worth the trouble. I'm quite upset over the items I made them with heart and sweat. I wanted to have them used by other nieces on my side of the family or when McKenzie has children. At this point, I don't know if we'll ever see any of those items again.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:23 AM   #46
Tattoo-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKinSD View Post
bah try being beat like a red headed step child............... that is all I am saying.

john you and shawna have always been cool in my book. sometimes your passions run a bit strong but you do realize that and it is part of who you are man.

looking forward to finally meeting you two in a few weeks!
Ditto Charles!
Old 09-22-2010, 09:25 AM   #47
Tattoo-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
Hey don't encourage him! I actually will see John again and I don't want to explain to my wife why I was just punched in the throat at a comic convention.
I'm first aid trained, so I'll explain it to her while I give you CPR.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:10 AM   #48
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo-X View Post
Nah, she just pities this fool that I am.
That was another plausible theory I was working with, but the other one just sounded nicer.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:20 AM   #49
The Batfan
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo-X View Post
I don't know.

Shawna's sister lost custody of all 3 girls. The youngest is living with her dad, and the other 2 are with grandma and grandpa. And they live nearby. She is a addict. So she's jealous of Shawna over everything in Shawna's life. She flips out like 10 times worse than you guys see me do. So she has made statements of selling the shelves and bunk beds that I made the girls, and of selling McKenzie's collection. I've thought about getting everything, legally or otherwise (not illegal, btw). But Shawna doesn't think it's worth the trouble. I'm quite upset over the items I made them with heart and sweat. I wanted to have them used by other nieces on my side of the family or when McKenzie has children. At this point, I don't know if we'll ever see any of those items again.

so sad to hear I was proud to have given her that Spidergirl earth-X piece for her collection maybe one day she will get to be spidergirl again.
The Batfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:08 AM   #50
Tattoo-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batfan View Post
so sad to hear I was proud to have given her that Spidergirl earth-X piece for her collection maybe one day she will get to be spidergirl again.
She won't even visit her mom on visitation days. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it's not destroyed or sold, so that someday she can enjoy it again. She'll have the BD Spider-Girl for Christmas.