Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 01-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #11
punisher129
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I would like to see Vader inducted into the hall of fame.

---PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE---
punisher129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #12
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher129 View Post
I would like to see Vader inducted into the hall of fame.

---PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE---

great choice.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #13
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Him and Bam Bam
Old 01-29-2011, 11:39 PM   #14
TK-421
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Looks like Kevin Nash and possibly Booker T are going to be in or at the Rumble on Sunday
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:11 AM   #15
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

I wonder if nash is gonna dye his hair back to white when he shows up on TNA on the 3rd as part of they.lol.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:06 AM   #16
rychehitman
Galactus

I just read that Spike TV officials are the ones pressuring TNA to bring back the Main Event Mafia, because the MeM = ratings...and now TNA is scrambling for ideas because talks with Nash and Booker T broke down. The plan was to Steiner to come back, and assist Kurt...then slowly have the other Mafia members come back one by one u ntil the whole team was back to fight Immortal.

Good luck in 2012 TNA!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:02 PM   #17
TK-421
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
I just read that Spike TV officials are the ones pressuring TNA to bring back the Main Event Mafia, because the MeM = ratings...and now TNA is scrambling for ideas because talks with Nash and Booker T broke down. The plan was to Steiner to come back, and assist Kurt...then slowly have the other Mafia members come back one by one u ntil the whole team was back to fight Immortal.

Good luck in 2012 TNA!
The Hardy's will save TNA!!!! They will help TNA design a new wrestling platform that will take them to new hieghts. You saw what happened when J Hardy redesigned the World Champ belt....how could they go wrong?!?!?
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:18 PM   #18
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
The Hardy's will save TNA!!!! They will help TNA design a new wrestling platform that will take them to new hieghts. You saw what happened when J Hardy redesigned the World Champ belt....how could they go wrong?!?!?
this is true...I didn't think about the HArdy Boys reunion! the "cold as ice" catch phrase, and the new dreads are going to propel Matt to the top...and Jeff is now a wrestling god.....who might go to jail for having a crack house behind the outhouse on his land in the hills!

Personally, I think the D-Von vs. Bubba Ray battles are going to carry the company. I hear they are going to back to the tye die, overalls, and broken glasses look soon! That's be a ratings catcher for sure!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:59 AM   #19
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
Spoilers on a New Group Formed in TNA, Ric Flair & Hulk Hogan, More

- "They" was revealed at last night's TNA iMPACT tapings to be a new group consisting of Fortune and other top TNA face stars.

Details are still sketchy but the group apparently consists of Kurt Angle, Mr. Anderson Scott Steiner, Crimson, AJ Styles, Kazarian and Beer Money after Fortune turned on Immortal.

TNA had originally planned for "they" to be The Main Event Mafia with Angle, Steiner, Crimson, Kevin Nash, Booker T and Sting. Those plans were changed when things with Nash and Booker fell through. No word yet on where Sting stands but he was not scheduled for this week's tapings. Spike TV officials really wanted the Mafia return for sweeps this week.

In related news, after advertising his return for two weeks, Hulk Hogan did not make his return at last night's TNA tapings. Ric Flair also wasn't in the building but it's since been revealed that he is suffering from an injury and is scheduled for tonight's tapings. There was a backstage segment with Beer Money where they said the last time they saw Flair he was drunk in a bar in Ireland.
Why not bring in DDP, Ernest "The Cat " Miller and the Dog Faced Gremlin Rick Steiner too??

Self High Five!

Quote:
- Coming out of last night's RAW and the Royal Rumble, here's what's planned for WrestleMania 27 as of now:

* John Cena vs. The Miz, likely for the WWE Title
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Title
* The Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett
* Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
* The Corre vs. Nexus, in likely a 3-on-3 match
* Triple H vs. Sheamus

Jerry Lawler is also scheduled to be a part of WrestleMania and wrestle. Look for his current storyline with Michael Cole to peak in Atlanta.

In the case of Taker vs. Barrett, if Taker can't work a singles match there is a backup plan of Kane and Taker vs. the four members of The Corre. No word where this would leave Nexus but it might not happen as Taker is telling everyone he will be ready to go.

As far as celebrities for the big show, it's been noted that WWE has not announced one yet and they usually do the RAW after the Rumble. WWE is still trying to get Justin Beiber to come, which is why Alberto Del Rio made the reference to Beiber on RAW last night.

What's with Lawler getting so much ring time?
Old 02-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #20
randy_marsh
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
this is true...I didn't think about the HArdy Boys reunion! the "cold as ice" catch phrase, and the new dreads are going to propel Matt to the top...and Jeff is now a wrestling god.....who might go to jail for having a crack house behind the outhouse on his land in the hills!

Personally, I think the D-Von vs. Bubba Ray battles are going to carry the company. I hear they are going to back to the tye die, overalls, and broken glasses look soon! That's be a ratings catcher for sure!

I honestly liked the company around 2007, they had a lot of promising looking young guys, Christian was doing hilarious promos etc. The company is horrible now, I don't find anything good on it anymore because the fact that they have some hot knockouts.

WWE aired a vignette last night that someone is coming in 3 weeks 2.21.11 it looked similiar to the 1997 wcw sting starrcade promo to me, If wwe really gets Sting that would be awesome, they would put him in the hall of fame without a doubt, maybe he has realized by now tna is worse off than ever.
randy_marsh is offline   Reply With Quote