Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 08-05-2019, 10:36 AM   #1621
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefka2200 View Post
I am getting concerned on the delivery time for this product, especially because of the new warning email I got yesterday, which I posted in the “worried” thread. We should have this by now.
Can we keep that stuff contained in its own thread for now, we don't even know if its legit.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 01:36 AM   #1622
conglong
Doh!

Hi, first time poster. It looks like the male 1:1 raptor bust has sold out on Chronicle's website? That's a pity as I'd been watching this one for a while wondering if I could justify the expense ... has anyone heard anything more about this recently, and if there might be a third line in the future?
conglong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 03:18 AM   #1623
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by conglong View Post
Hi, first time poster. It looks like the male 1:1 raptor bust has sold out on Chronicle's website? That's a pity as I'd been watching this one for a while wondering if I could justify the expense ... has anyone heard anything more about this recently, and if there might be a third line in the future?
Email Chronicle and get on the waitlist. It sold out fairly recently so you would be close to the top of the waitlist I'd think.

I was also keeping an eye on it but I seem to pay on average 1/3 the cost of the item in shipping and border fees/duty costs. So I've become pretty selective.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 04:05 AM   #1624
conglong
Doh!

Thanks, that's a good idea! Yeah, I'm terrified to even try to estimate what the shipping costs to Australia would be. I'd prefer the JP3 male raptor to the Lost World one as well tbh, so I'm wondering if, now that Chronicle has sold out of this, they'll go ahead with that next? I think I saw somewhere in this thread that that was their plan, but it must have been 100 pages back.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:37 PM   #1625
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Thanks, that's a good idea! Yeah, I'm terrified to even try to estimate what the shipping costs to Australia would be. I'd prefer the JP3 male raptor to the Lost World one as well tbh, so I'm wondering if, now that Chronicle has sold out of this, they'll go ahead with that next? I think I saw somewhere in this thread that that was their plan, but it must have been 100 pages back.
They said 4 would be made eventually. We don't know if JP3 or Blue are next, but I would probably say Blue.
Old 08-25-2019, 11:25 PM   #1626
conglong
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
They said 4 would be made eventually. We don't know if JP3 or Blue are next, but I would probably say Blue.
How do we convince them to go in movie order I wonder, lol? No offense to JW, but the original trilogy designs were legit.
Old 08-30-2019, 03:05 PM   #1627
Unknown Hero
Justice League

Quote:
How do we convince them to go in movie order I wonder, lol? No offense to JW, but the original trilogy designs were legit.
Does SS ship to Australia? If so it's up for PO still

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ctibles-903638
Unknown Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 10:33 PM   #1628
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Hero View Post
Does SS ship to Australia? If so it's up for PO still

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ctibles-903638
Shipping cost and fees to AUS would be brutal, that box is massive.
Old 08-31-2019, 04:18 AM   #1629
conglong
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Shipping cost and fees to AUS would be brutal, that box is massive.
Yeah, I'm gunna have to sell a kidney to pay for this statue. I thought it'd be probably cheaper to fly over and bring it home in person, but then how would I get it in a plane cabin, lol? I'd have to buy the bust a seat.
Old 08-31-2019, 04:43 AM   #1630
wpmedia
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Yeah, I'm gunna have to sell a kidney to pay for this statue. I thought it'd be probably cheaper to fly over and bring it home in person, but then how would I get it in a plane cabin, lol? I'd have to buy the bust a seat.
I had mine sent to New Zealand. Can confirm: it cost a farm and a leg.

Popcultcha AU sending it saved me a bit of money but even then they charged $2k AUD for it and an extra $100ish for shipping.

I nearly cancelled a number of times but I'm glad I didn't.
wpmedia is offline   Reply With Quote