Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 04-27-2019, 02:18 PM   #171
CookBeck
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
Any ideas on what's in the plans? Might effect the size we get if there is a fair few coming out.
We won't do a huge amount of prints per brand. Also, Cook and Becker never does reprints and no variants unless announced right away at launch of the collection. So for example for the current Lich King, this is it (2 sizes, total of 225 prints) in terms of editions and quantity.

Large Arthras is down to the final 3 now by the way. Don't worry, will be my last service announcement on this haha, but wanted to mention it in light of the above and the piece being quite popular
CookBeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 02:23 PM   #172
CookBeck
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Hope some sc2 love, need a nova or queen of blades
Btw some of your prints are in smaller size only or sold out?
We have one Queen piece already selected for SC that Cook and Becker will release (won't be out for months though). Existing customers get first shot at picking a preferred edition number and early access

Some pieces in the WoW collection only have one size.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:26 PM   #173
CookBeck
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookBeck View Post
We won't do a huge amount of prints per brand. Also, Cook and Becker never does reprints and no variants unless announced right away at launch of the collection. So for example for the current Lich King, this is it (2 sizes, total of 225 prints) in terms of editions and quantity.
Ok, double post from me. How do you delete posts? Probably something obvious that I'm missing.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:45 PM   #174
CookBeck
Fantastic Four

If I may ask by the way, we just launched our new website 1 week ago. What do you think? Also, is the information we provide in terms of the product and frames clear at all? Appreciate any feedback!
Old 04-27-2019, 03:07 PM   #175
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

@Maarten The double post happens from time to time. Comes with the territory as for the delete no clue.

As for the website, looks good to me. Had no issues navigating. The links Joy sent me that I posted here are pretty good explaining C&B’s ins and outs as long as that’s on the website too. It feels really nice what transpired here this week regarding the prints, C&B and SF’s fans passion.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 05:56 PM   #176
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
We have one Queen piece already selected for SC that Cook and Becker will release (won't be out for months though). Existing customers get first shot at picking a preferred edition number and early access

Some pieces in the WoW collection only have one size.
I might know which queen piece you guys have in planned, at least I hope it's that one! Hope it gets the max sized option, because I want it!

Btw how do the APs work? Because I know I never be lucky enough on a special number xD
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 09:05 PM   #177
M United
The Spirit

Having issues ordering it get stucks once i click on continue to payment. It also shows in my account 2 orders waiting for payment. I only need 1.

Edit: Nevermind waited a few hours and ordered the large print again it worked. Glad i snagged one.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 12:47 AM   #178
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

As far as APs go with Blizz' pieces, I believe there was 10 per print, but they were reserved for Blizzard Silverine.

And I find the new page nice and clean, no problems with navigating.
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:09 AM   #179
twstd
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
If I may ask by the way, we just launched our new website 1 week ago. What do you think? Also, is the information we provide in terms of the product and frames clear at all? Appreciate any feedback!
Websites great. Only thing a friend and I found weird was how you guys state the print sizes. I think for me personally I'd rather know the total size of a unframed print including the white border, not the image size. This is because I buy frames and would rather know the entire size to know which size frame is needed.
twstd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:26 AM   #180
CookBeck
Fantastic Four

Thanks for the site feedback!

The AP's are reserved for Blizzard's own offices atm.

There is a separate Cook & Becker Blizzard thread now (Thanks!), I'll go in post over there to keep it organized