Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 03-21-2014, 02:26 AM   #331
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post
Thanks guys! Logan is the last character to complete my 90's teams, but I'm holding out for Erick's Brown Wolverine. Been waiting for 4 years, so what's 1 more? I was tempted to pickup the Bowen Brown Wolverine Museum as a placeholder, but decided against it.
Last character to complete your 90's team should be Jubilee (when BD finally produces her in phase 6..yes phase 6 will happen folks...lol! No references, just my intuition).

I held off on that BD museum, it just doesn't fit the 90's style Wolverine who is shown as stockier and more muscular.

I was going to get that BD Rogue, but I really don't want to spend $100+ on something that I'm not entirely satisfied with. I'll hold out till Erick drops his Koto sculpt on us!

Quote:
"Bring Brown Back". It felt like such a last-resort, Hail Mary desperation play, but everyone banded together and we were heard. Thinking about what we accomplished still makes me feel great!

Rogue and Iceman at Comic Con would be sweet. A definite win-win or buy-buy. Hopefully Koto leaks another Fine Art statue before then. And if we don't get Iceman at Comic Con, then I'll start right away on your campaign, HB!
Iceman campaign sounds good...if it's not announced for SDCC...let the games begin!
Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:26 AM   #332
Henry Pym
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I like my YB Danger Room Sessions Wolverine
Henry Pym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #333
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsbells51 View Post
Last character to complete your 90's team should be Jubilee (when BD finally produces her in phase 6..yes phase 6 will happen folks...lol! No references, just my intuition).

I held off on that BD museum, it just doesn't fit the 90's style Wolverine who is shown as stockier and more muscular.

I was going to get that BD Rogue, but I really don't want to spend $100+ on something that I'm not entirely satisfied with. I'll hold out till Erick drops his Koto sculpt on us!

Iceman campaign sounds good...if it's not announced for SDCC...let the games begin!
That's also why I passed on the BD museum. It's a nice depiction of John Byrne Wolverine though.

I love your optimism for Phase 6. I hope it happens as well. Only way we're getting a true Jubilee statue! As far as "completing the team", I wonder how essential Forge is to the discussion?

The BD Rogue and Storm are okay, but they can easily be replaced. Both are on the small side and their action/flying poses don't work for me. I'd rather have them flying/floating vertically like the BD Modern Rogue or Bishoujo Storm.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:02 PM   #334
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Pym View Post
I like my YB Danger Room Sessions Wolverine
It's an awesome statue. Tiger Stripes and Brown are my two favorite Wolverine costumes. If I'd known it would be YEARS before Brown's release, believe me I would've bought a Tiger Stripes too! But then maybe I wouldn't have petitioned as hard for Brown's release. Things work out for a reason, I suppose.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:55 AM   #335
Henry Pym

Ghehe lol
Old 03-24-2014, 08:31 AM   #336
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
It's an awesome statue. Tiger Stripes and Brown are my two favorite Wolverine costumes. If I'd known it would be YEARS before Brown's release, believe me I would've bought a Tiger Stripes too! But then maybe I wouldn't have petitioned as hard for Brown's release. Things work out for a reason, I suppose.
You got it, bro!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:13 AM   #337
Henry Pym

JP, seeing your avatar made me realize one thing; Strikedown Thor needs a BEARD!
Old 03-24-2014, 11:30 AM   #338
crankyjammies
I am da law!

Quote:
JP, seeing your avatar made me realize one thing; Strikedown Thor needs a BEARD!
WHY?!? He looks good as is. But his avatar reminds me of the Mod on the other forum.
crankyjammies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:00 PM   #339
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankyjammies View Post
WHY?!? He looks good as is. But his avatar reminds me of the Mod on the other forum.
Hahaha!! True.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:03 PM   #340
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
That would've been awesome!! I love interchangeable portraits!