Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-16-2015, 08:37 AM   #1
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Tweeterhead 6/16/15 update

Update:
Shipping, Shipping, Shipping. Batman, The Munsters Clock and Spot and a few of the "Heart Belongs to Me, Elvira" are next coming to the US. I wish I had a firm date but between the delays and customs I am afraid to give one. It is very soon though. No more than a couple of weeks. After that, Classic Penguin, Skeletor Bust and Robin will be on their way.
Batgirl: We've pushed the Pre-Sale for Batgirl to next Wednesday, June 24th. Look for her with the Batgirl "litho" and Yvonne Craig Autograph then!!
Teela Bust: This is a first for us, and again...another lesson learned. It seems that when we were designing Teela, we might have went in the wrong direction with the hairstyle and face moving a little bit too far from what everyone knows and loves. That being said, we are pulling all of our orders and redesigning the entire face and hair. I'm hoping we might have her on display at SDCC. I'm going to be showing you guys our unpainted sculpt to get your approval before we proceed. Obviously this is a character we all love, so I'd rather get her 100% right rather than release a piece that's not too popular.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch. I was out a bit last week and Debbie was ill...but we are back in action NOW!!