Old 08-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #51
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
I would like to see female statues now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun View Post
But still, I would order Ellie in a moments notice!
Women are a huge portion of JP fan community, I'm sure we would all love to see Ellie

Absolutely, i would buy Ellie in every different outfit.
And i want a glorious Hammond statue as well, not to mention the epicness of a 1/4 Muldoon and his Spas shotgun.

But i'd buy even park workers, so..
VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 02:42 PM   #52
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Looks really good. Will be a lovely 1/4 to add to the collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Trolls have the most vivid imaginations and are so full of lies, they think they have what they obviously don't and are the hero when they clearly aren't. You are too busy trolling to realize it has nothing to do with your opinion and everything to do with your childish demeanor. Shocked you have lasted this long.
Just ignore the dude, man. Honestly I don't know why he browses the forums of a company he so clearly hates. And bragging about his wealth, while insulting your families income is just the attitude of a tool, and doesn't do him any favours.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 11:33 PM   #53
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Just ignore the dude, man. Honestly I don't know why he browses the forums of a company he so clearly hates. And bragging about his wealth, while insulting your families income is just the attitude of a tool, and doesn't do him any favours.
So I guess we're just gonna look past the fact he kick started it by insinuating that because he's into guns and cars I should be threatened in some way? Whats he trying to imply? Hes gonna shoot me?

But I'm the immature one?

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:51 AM   #54
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
So I guess we're just gonna look past the fact he kick started it by insinuating that because he's into guns and cars I should be threatened in some way? Whats he trying to imply? Hes gonna shoot me?

Chris
Well if your insinuation was the true nature behind his post, then he deserves to get himself banned for threats. But it's ultimately conjecture. Yours on the other hand were direct remarks that wouldn't be misconstrued. That was my reasoning.

Personally don't see why you even frequent Chronicle, when you criticise them at every chance you get. You clearly dislike them, so why roam there boards?
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 07:50 AM   #55
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:

Chris
Trolling 101: play the victim after a tantrum/attack. You posted that being here longer than me seemed to actually mean something. I simply mentioned I was heavier into different forums at that time, which happened to be guns and cars. I lurked here for years before finally signing up to get the forum price on the CC 1:1 Endo.

What's more interesting was that if you thought my post was a threat, then you just admitted your BS post about more guns and cars then was definitely meant as a threat. Mine obviously wasn't meant that way(who's scared of cars?), but you again show your true troll green colors. Nobody wants to read your garbage, just give it a rest.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:11 AM   #56
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
No, just obvious trolls like you. Everyone can clearly see what you are and I am not the only one to point it out, just move along and stop wasting board space.
Quote:
No, you haven't been collecting longer than me, and so what if you have. That has got to be the most pathetic thing I have ever read. Not only a troll but a "weak" one with no energy.

In classic troll fashion you can't win so you give up and start name calling. You are so transparent it's embarrassing. You are lucky I wasn't registered here "years ago"(I was more into cars/guns back then), your fake tough guy act doesn't fly now and wouldn't have then.
Quote:
Trolls have the most vivid imaginations and are so full of lies, they think they have what they obviously don't and are the hero when they clearly aren't. You are too busy trolling to realize it has nothing to do with your opinion and everything to do with your childish demeanor. Shocked you have lasted this long.
Quote:
Trolling 101: play the victim after a tantrum/attack. You posted that being here longer than me seemed to actually mean something. I simply mentioned I was heavier into different forums at that time, which happened to be guns and cars. I lurked here for years before finally signing up to get the forum price on the CC 1:1 Endo.

What's more interesting was that if you thought my post was a threat, then you just admitted your BS post about more guns and cars then was definitely meant as a threat. Mine obviously wasn't meant that way(who's scared of cars?), but you again show your true troll green colors. Nobody wants to read your garbage, just give it a rest.
This is what you do in other threads with other members, just continue calling people trolls that don't mesh with your opinion on things. There is no crime committed for stating an opinion on something, sarcastic or otherwise. So why don't you do what I and most other people do that don't agree with members in other threads, move on or ignore the post. No need to quote everyone and call them a troll in literally every response, that very act by definition makes YOU the troll.

Don't give me this crap that you didn't intend for your guns comment not to be a threat. It clearly was. My response to you was that I "collect guns and cars" where your response was clearly telling me "I was lucky not to mess with you because you own guns. You call everyone a troll that doesn't agree with you, on anything, in any thread. I'd say that garbage alone should be enough to ban you.

Anyway, I'm done here, stop quoting me.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=159401

Chris
Old 08-13-2018, 11:03 AM   #57
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I have a request: everyone stop acting like children. Disagreeing is fine, but just stop arguing. People come here for news and opinions and excitement, not bickering. We all have been guilty here and there of that, but once again it’s out of hand.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:02 PM   #58
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Anyway, I'm done here
Chris
God I hope so, on behalf of everyone I thank you.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:08 PM   #59
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
God I hope so, on behalf of everyone I thank you.
Get bent.

Chris
Old 08-13-2018, 05:26 PM   #60
nameivom
The Herculoids

Has Chronicle stated we might get more human characters? Would be nice to have Ellie, Malcolm, Hammond, Tim and Lex in this scale.
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote