Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics > The Mighty Reviews

Old 07-14-2006, 02:15 AM   #21
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
Greg Land leaving the Ultimate FF sucks!

I think the review...while GOOD....was a little, I don't know, harsh on the Zombie storyline. It has been wonderfully done, and not the main focus of every issue.

The "evil" characterization of Reed has been brilliant, as was his escape plan (although, I sort of saw it coming at one point). Looks like DOOM is finally being done right too!

It is good to see it coming to an end though, but I dont th ink it has dragged on too long. I am just glad the variant covers will go away now!

Land draws an AMAZING Ben Grimm. His Johnny is a little off, but his Sue looks like a photograph!

I hate to say it but I have to agree with Ryche, I have LOVED the whole Zombie FF storyline, I've loved that they have had only little cameo's, that they have been building the suspense for the escape, I have not seen such a menacing portrayal of a villain in such a long time, I'll be sorry to see their involvement in the book end
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:41 AM   #22
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
I hate to say it but I have to agree with Ryche, I have LOVED the whole Zombie FF storyline, I've loved that they have had only little cameo's, that they have been building the suspense for the escape, I have not seen such a menacing portrayal of a villain in such a long time, I'll be sorry to see their involvement in the book end

And that's cool and the gang. Zombies just aint my thing. FYI for those zombie fans, be on the lookout for a Synduam Zombie variant cover to the next issue of UFF, and here is a sneak preview of issue 33 with the new creative team (pasqual ferry on pencils and mike carey writing)...

Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:13 AM   #23
bat_collector
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wilson
well, that's becauase zombies suck. And Zombies can't taste pie.

Brains = not a good substitute for pie
Zombies rock! Some of my favorite dreams have been of me surviving the inevitable zombie holocaust. I had one the other night, seriously, it was sweet. I should have written it down and sold the rights to hollywood, it was that great.

Oh, and Uncanny was actually good. JDH just is upset that it isn't 1985 anymore.
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:24 AM   #24
JDH
Agent of H.A.M.M.E.R.
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat_collector
Oh, and Uncanny was actually good. JDH just is upset that it isn't 1985 anymore.
Ahhhh, 1985. To be seven again...
JDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:32 AM   #25
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat_collector
Zombies rock! Some of my favorite dreams have been of me surviving the inevitable zombie holocaust. I had one the other night, seriously, it was sweet. I should have written it down and sold the rights to hollywood, it was that great.

huh. SOme of my favorite dreams are about me surviving a bubble bath with Kate Beckinsale and Heidi Klum. As I said though, it's cool and the gang I guess...

And jdh is on the right track, 1985 was aiight. Except for that whole being 10 part...
Old 07-14-2006, 09:41 AM   #26
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

Quote:
huh. SOme of my favorite dreams are about me surviving a bubble bath with Kate Beckinsale and Heidi Klum. As I said though, it's cool and the gang I guess...

And jdh is on the right track, 1985 was aiight. Except for that whole being 10 part...

Indeed on the bubble baths Sam... except in my dreams you are at the gym whilst I am amidst the bibbles with Kate and Heidi

how's the first draft of the new comic coming along?
Old 07-14-2006, 10:39 AM   #27
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
And that's cool and the gang. Zombies just aint my thing. FYI for those zombie fans, be on the lookout for a Synduam Zombie variant cover to the next issue of UFF, and here is a sneak preview of issue 33 with the new creative team (pasqual ferry on pencils and mike carey writing)...

Cool and the gang..

It's not that I enjoyed the fact they are Zombies Sammy it's I loved how they were written.. they were written so frikken well I couldn't help but get drawn in.. I have nothing but love for the FF Zombies!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 10:39 AM   #28
Babytoxie
Ghost

1985, the year of Sidd Finch! And my learning to drive.
Babytoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:43 AM   #29
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Cool and the gang..

It's not that I enjoyed the fact they are Zombies Sammy it's I loved how they were written.. they were written so frikken well I couldn't help but get drawn in.. I have nothing but love for the FF Zombies!

heh. Funny Justin, I'm the opposite. While I agree, they were well written, I'm just lukewarm on Zombies. Ah well, cool and the gang...

Dawg. How is it you get your ex-wife and your current wife to share a bubble bath with you? We all should learn from your example...
Old 07-14-2006, 01:47 PM   #30
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

Quote:
Dawg. How is it you get your ex-wife and your current wife to share a bubble bath with you? We all should learn from your example...
Because I told them I would save them both from the zombies and that zombies don't like bubbles nor bathing nor bubble baths

Plus I took that class in "how to keep your cool with foxy chicas" taught by professor Sam Wilson...