Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 08-08-2017, 05:51 AM   #101
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu81 View Post
Let's see!it should be a prize similar to alien dog fro. Prime 1. Statues from prime 1 are not as expensive as 2000usd I think...So...we will seehope I am right too...what they are waiting for? I need to PO!lol

I suspect CP will add a Giger museum tax to this guy like they did with the head. But again, I really hope the price is a pleasant surprise. They did have to cut the ES on the head after all, likely due to the high asking price.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:59 AM   #102
Manu81
The Spirit

That's what I said to mika from coolprops...what's better to sell 1000 statues at 1500? Or to sell only 500 at 2000 and cut the ES because people can't afford it? Also they will have more satisfied customers to sell more products whose will tell very nice opinions of their company. But, If you give expensive products with bad QC or just very different from the protos, you will have just de opposite. Just my opinion of course but ihad a bad experience a few months ago with a famous company and never more...and of course, plenty of spanish customers know about that (thanks Internet!)
Manu81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:46 AM   #103
mikestahl
Doh!

Who will sell in states?

Cool props and prime 1 sites not in English. Where will I be able order in states?
mikestahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 11:16 AM   #104
Manu81
The Spirit

Sideshow
Old 08-16-2017, 12:43 AM   #105
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

I was looking at this more carefully today. I noticed how much more intricate the paint work is on this than I first thought. A lot of subtle blended in colors. Not going to lie, definitely a little worried now if the same factory that painted the heads will finish this. It would be nice and relieving if Coolprops could let us know or not.
If they do use that same factory, then I hope they keep it simple and use dominantly black so they don't royally F this up. It would be unforgiving if they F up the Giger pieces.
Anyways, I've been hounding them with questions and I think I've gotten 2 out 15 questions answered lol. @Manu, you seem like an eager person and have no problem communicating with CP. You should ask CP if they are using that same factory that did the heads. What say you Manu!?

Ps. Shouldn't this thread be in the Coolprops section? Prime 1 isn't involved/collaborating with CP on the Gigers. Just sayin.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:10 AM   #106
Manu81
The Spirit

Ok Masa! I'll ask! But on my opinion, there should be different factories. Coolprops give them the sculpt and it's prime 1 who finishes it.

Busts are sculpted and painted by coolprops. Maquettes are sculpted by coolprops and finished by prime 1.... that's what I think
Old 08-16-2017, 06:08 AM   #107
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

That's what was originally announced, but Prime 1 have said they are not involved in this maquette at all.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:02 AM   #108
Manu81
The Spirit

Ups sorry! I though we were in alien dog maquette post
Old 08-16-2017, 03:27 PM   #109
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu81 View Post
Ok Masa! I'll ask! But on my opinion, there should be different factories. Coolprops give them the sculpt and it's prime 1 who finishes it.

Busts are sculpted and painted by coolprops. Maquettes are sculpted by coolprops and finished by prime 1.... that's what I think
Right on and thanks Manu! You're Awesome
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:33 PM   #110
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Kinda was hoping this would have more of an action pose...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote