Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-27-2018, 05:22 PM   #1331
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

It's the internet...dont get your hopes up.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:20 PM   #1332
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Please stay with Fedex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
FedEx is coming today to pick up the backlog. Needless to say we are looking into UPS.
Please stay with FedEx!!

I will never do Business with UPS ever again as long as I live!

Please, use FedEx for customers that prefer to use them. Thanks!

All shippers have there issues, but UPS has the most issues and are the worst!
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 09:54 PM   #1333
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

UM, I can say 150% that UPS sucks big time, especially here in Canada. They have the worst service, I have seen them litterally kick there boxes around, stack boxes even with stickers on them say dont stack or fragile, and the boxes always arrive VERY damaged. AND they are the worst at hosing canadians at the border. I got a birthday gift and it was marked that way at a value of $20 and they still charged me. I had to pay handling fees, processing fees, normal taxes and so on. I had to pay $35 for a birthday gift to me that was worth $20usd from my sister. Now when I bought a present from the states for my boy I paid $220cdn for it. After I recieved the damaged package, I had to pay.....................GET THIS..................$105cdn on a package I paid $220cdn for. HOW IS THAT RIGHT? I sell and buy and have used every shipper out there, I will use the post office before I use UPS. I dont know how they are rated in states , but here in canada, even some of my friends that work for them say they are the worst. Im not making that up. STAY AWAY from UPS. THE WORST!!!! with 25 years of experience with shipping companies.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:03 PM   #1334
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Fedex is the best for Care and Delivery fast. What is not so good is just this year, at least in Canada, they have put in some bogus assessment fee and its over a 50% mark up fee on monies you would have paid before. SO if you had to pay BEFORE say $35cdn, you will pay $95 now with this new FED EX GROUND bogus fee. When I went to them and asked their own employees what this charge was and how they could justify such a rip off, NONE of them even knew what it was, including the supervisor. Its just another cash cow! These shipping companies have all raised their prices, so what else is new, but to create a new bogus fee that costs SO MUCH, that is just theft. I used Fed Ex for everything, now Im back to using the post office because of these fees. Its really making it hard for anyone outside the usa to collect, because of shipping costs, exchage rates and now HEAVY DUTY FEES that they cant even explain. There suggestion is to pay 2 day air and it will bypass these fees aparently. I know SIDESHOW USED to ship that way, but Ive recieved some ground and paid heavy fees. There is no winning for anyone here.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 09:53 AM   #1335
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Funny, I would say UPS over Fedex for me.

My UPS guy will actually call me if I have alot of items or big items to make sure I am there.

Fedex on the other hand...will literally leave a note on my door when I am home. Some days their site says to expect the delivery...so I take the day off of work...and nothing comes and it gets pushed back to the next day.

Even USPS has been better to me than Fedex.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:08 PM   #1336
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Funny, I would say UPS over Fedex for me.

My UPS guy will actually call me if I have alot of items or big items to make sure I am there.

Fedex on the other hand...will literally leave a note on my door when I am home. Some days their site says to expect the delivery...so I take the day off of work...and nothing comes and it gets pushed back to the next day.

Even USPS has been better to me than Fedex.
Well, I guess you are amongst the very few lucky ones to have a good experience with UPS. Just because you have one UPS driver that is considerate by calling you with a heads up doesn't make UPS as a whole company good. UPS SUCKS at many avenues of their company and more customers have bad experiences with them rather then good. You are lucky you have a caring driver, but the UPS WORKERS in my area don't give a crap which is evident in many cases.

All of Us as customers when paying PCS should have the option for us to choose what shipper we want it shipped with. So, most customers that want FedEx will use them and then the few that want UPS can use them.
Sideshow allows this and PCS can offer it as well.

All PCS has to do is notate the customers account to ship with that specific shipper every time. I think that is the best solution.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:25 PM   #1337
FROBAY
Phoenix

Here is my UPS

Most my other UPS deliveries are a tad less damaged but not by much. I just send em back.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:31 PM   #1338
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

Strangely, I never had any trouble with UPS but Fedex was horrible. Must depend on the location and the people involved.
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 03:22 PM   #1339
FROBAY
Phoenix

Hopefully my AP ships soon. I hope they finishing shipping the Dredds and LOTD statues before starting on the Conans.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 03:25 PM   #1340
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Here is my UPS

Most my other UPS deliveries are a tad less damaged but not by much. I just send em back.
That looks a mess. So long as the contents are ok, i guess that's all the matters.

Based on experience, DHL are no.1
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote